Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daisy Model 97 Ricochet Rifle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dannop2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Daisy Model 97 Ricochet Rifle
    Posted: March-29-2019 at 12:15pm
Hi all , In have a model 97 that I am thinking of selling , it looks very good and the sound is good and it shoots nice , has a pretty warped stock on it , of course I had a spare stock that from what I remember would have fit this but of course let it go awhile back , was thinking a model 75 , 111 or 94 stock works but just can't remember , well anyway trying to figure if I there is any interest here or should I just go with Fleabay ? and any clues on price ? , thanks for any idea's .

Realshooter
Bavaria55n View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bavaria55n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2019 at 8:00am
Yes, those models stocks should fit well if you decide to replace it. Need one from the same time period to match the color and pattern in the plastic.
For me the 97 seems to have the most problems with warped stocks.
Gary
Dannop2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dannop2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2019 at 11:26am
Yes I was thinking that some are a walnut brown and some like this one have the more red tint , I had one awhile back and it had a nice straight stock and all but not much of a noise maker until I bent the small catch that hits the cog , this one is about how they were when new as far as noise and power but man that stock looks like a banana , about like an old 107 stock I had on a gun , did find a good replacement for it , thanks for your input . 
Realshooter
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic