Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Daisy Products > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daisy Museum "American Boys Bill of Rights"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daisy Pete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Daisy Museum "American Boys Bill of Rights"
    Posted: February-12-2019 at 5:29pm
WTB: Daisy Museum limited edition "American Boys Bill of Rights" poster 18" x 24". This has the boy wearing a red vest holding a Red Ryder and the "American Boys Bill of Rights" at the bottom.   
Daisy Pete
Iceman View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iceman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2019 at 9:17am
I have three "It All Started Here" numbered prints by Les C. Kouba.  They are number 1467, 1468 and 1469.  I am selling these for $25 each plus actual shipping cost to your shipping address.  The prints are in excellent condition.  If interested, please provide me with your email address. 
Star
Daisy Pete View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daisy Pete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2019 at 1:54pm
Hello Iceman,
The one I'm seeking has the boy wearing a red vest holding a Red Ryder and the "American Boys Bill of Rights" at the bottom. It measures 18" x 24" and was sold as a limited edition through the Daisy Museum. Thanks.    Pete
Daisy Pete
Iceman View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iceman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2019 at 3:12pm
I certainly understand.  I am offering these prints to anyone who might have an interest in them.  They are also 18" x 24".  I can send a photo to anyone who would have an interest.  Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic