Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daisy Museum

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneandgone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2017 at 2:51pm
I think that's doubtful. Maybe assembled here from parts made here and not here. lol
almyjmoore View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote almyjmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2017 at 3:48pm
Here are a few of the air rifles that I consider to be much higher quality than the ones you can buy at Walmart. I'll bet most of them shoot harder and they are 70 - over 100 years old. The lever action models all have cast iron levers. The most I have paid for any of the guns is $40 for the 1940-1941 Red Ryder and most of the others were from $10 - $20. The good guns are out there, go buy one that you can pass down to your grandkids. Even the Rogers Arkansas guns are worth buying until they started with the plastic levers, shot tubes, sights and loading ports. Thanks for listening to my rant about what Daisy has become.

the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-10-2017 at 8:46pm
Hey, where's the Red Ryder? Or are my old eyes just not registering it?
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
oneandgone View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneandgone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-10-2017 at 10:51pm
It's definitely not in that pic. Nice guns though. Apparently I need to start shopping where you are. The only ones I can seem to find that cheap are junk, parts guns.
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote almyjmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-10-2017 at 11:06pm
Sorry, I got the wrong picture up.

Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote almyjmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-10-2017 at 11:15pm
I found the Red Ryder at an antiques Mall, the Quackenbush at a yard sale and the others at flea markets. Al
Bavaria55n View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bavaria55n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-11-2017 at 8:45am
That is a nice storage system. Used a similar cabinet to store plans at work. Always thought it would be great for BB gun storage. You can put a lot of them in a small space without scratching and denting them and still see and reach each one without any digging through the pile.
Nice collect of BB guns too.
Gary
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote almyjmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-11-2017 at 12:49pm
You are right about the file cabinet. It was used for engineering blue prints at a refrigeration company in Greenville, Michigan. Other drawers are full of pocket knives, hatchets, axes, fishing lures, air pistols and small antique tools. It allows me to look at my stuff without hauling out boxes and dumping them on the floor. Al
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic