Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Daisy Products > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daisy No 195 BUZZ BARTON SPECIAL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverhawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2021 at 7:08pm
Thank you Gary for lending your expertise. Even if the Daisy Museaum had any info, I'm sure you would know about it. So do you think this gun is one of the very first, if not The very first Buzz made?
Bavaria55n View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bavaria55n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2021 at 1:25pm
Thanks for all the pictures, especially the comparisons of the tubes.
An amazing find.
This is a great place.
Gary
Silverhawk View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverhawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2021 at 7:58am
Greg: The Daisy Museum uses our records, examples from our collection, and reference materials to compare a collector's specimen to known production models. Once in a while, we see variations which don't fit the common production model description. In those cases, we have to avoid speculating about how something might have come to exist - since we don't know. Without, at the least, anecdotal evidence, it's not the policy of the Daisy Airgun Museum to speculate about things we don't know and can't prove.

Regrettably, we are best at confirming that an example "fits the mold" of standard production models' features. You have a beautiful and unusual specimen and there are certainly many collectors who seek the unusual. Best of luck to you.

Joe C. Murfin, Chairman, Daisy Airgun Museum
Silverhawk View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverhawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2021 at 8:12am
I have gotten myself into hot water searching for clues and answers concerning my Buzz. I apologize to any and all parties offended. So let's just forget that the gun I have exists! Goodbye.
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2021 at 8:44am
Unless I missed it, I didn't read anything (here, at least) that would make me think anyone got offended by anything?

I was in contact with Joe Murfin two days ago regarding the date of an BB gun, and he mentioned he is limiting his computer time on doctor's orders after suffering a concussion. He's at home, resting and I hope and pray he will have an uneventful, full, and speedy recovery. As he said, "concussions are no fun"!

Mark
Airitis View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2021 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by cobalt327 cobalt327 wrote:

Unless I missed it, I didn't read anything (here, at least) that would make me think anyone got offended by anything?

I was in contact with Joe Murfin two days ago regarding the date of an BB gun, and he mentioned he is limiting his computer time on doctor's orders after suffering a concussion. He's at home, resting and I hope and pray he will have an uneventful, full, and speedy recovery. As he said, "concussions are no fun"!

Certainly hope Joe recovers quickly.   
Mark

Air-It-Is
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic