Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daisy No 40 Military Defender 1919-32 fs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BurghDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Daisy No 40 Military Defender 1919-32 fs
    Posted: May-12-2018 at 3:42pm
Next up for sale is a version 2 Daisy Defender.  This is the version that was made from 1919-1932.  It has the fixed front sight, adjustable rear sight, and uses the standard no 25 shot tube.  It comes with a reproduction sling and bayonet.  The wood is beautiful, the metal is very nice, it cocks and fires.  I'm going to post it on GB in a couple of days, but thought I'd give you fine folks dibs before that.  I'll probably list it at $700, but here I'll consider offers.  So if you have any interest or questions, please reach out.  And remember, Father's day is coming! :)

Thank you for looking.

Ltssvn@gmail.com

BurghDude View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BurghDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2018 at 3:22pm
I finally put it out on GB.  I put up a lot of pictures, might be worth a look.
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2018 at 4:05pm
BurghDude View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BurghDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2018 at 9:25pm
Well, the gun is still unsold.  I'm dropping the price to the forum to $450, shipping included.  If it doesn't sell, next week I'll change the GB price to that as well.  Much less than that and I think it will be worth more as a tax writeoff <insert eyeroll here>.  

Its current listing number is 776963996.  

Thanks for looking!

39hunter View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 39hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2018 at 11:40pm
Look at what this one that is currently being bid on ebay.  Wonder what the bidders are thinking. 
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Daisy-Model-No-40-Lever-Action-BB-Gun-with-Bayonet-with-Rubber-Tip/372401196542
Pat
BurghDude View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BurghDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2018 at 12:59am
My loss that I can't sell this there! I checked, and as of a couple of months ago there were some hoops (like selling so many items before posting a bb gun, and having a certain monthly sell rate) I couldn't jump through.
zipper28 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zipper28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2018 at 12:49am
Yeah that one that just sold went for a lot more than I could imagine. Looked like the bayonet was a repro and the sling wasn't correct either. Bidders spending that much money should do their homework.
There was one that sold a week or so before that had "Capt. Bush 1917" on the end of the butt and it was an early one with the adjustable front sight, protruding shot tube, original bayonet and original sling all in decent shape. It went for a lot less. Someone got a good deal there.
rjinlhc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rjinlhc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-05-2018 at 4:21pm
maybe a long shot.. still have the daisy 40 for sale? thx Rick
RJ
BurghDude View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BurghDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-05-2018 at 5:22pm
Nope, it is sold.

Thanks for asking, though.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic