Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DAISY PARTS FOR SALE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bangpla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DAISY PARTS FOR SALE
    Posted: February-13-2016 at 8:21pm

I just found two old RR wood stocks in my storage room while looking for other items. One of these is the rare Oak wooden stock from the early RR. I was thinking about restoring this gun, but have not done that.

The other wood stock is from an original RR copper band gun, another one I was going to restore, but have not done so. 

These are part guns, also the wooden forearm, and shot tubes are there/

If you need these, let me know. The original 1/2 in copper and blued bands are there as well and all 
offers considered. 

tatankatoo@aol.com
LOUIE LeMASTER U S ARMY VIETNAM VETERAN 66-68
DAISY MUSEUM LIFETIME MEMBER # 40
tatankatoo@aol.com
text or call 702-250-1937
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2016 at 3:42pm
Hi Louie,
I'm in need of a good wood stock for a nice 111 mod. 40 I have. I understand if you don't want to part these out. Would you be open to any kind of trade? I have alot of stuff. :)
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
DizzyDaisy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DizzyDaisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2016 at 8:31am
Emailed you
bangpla View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bangpla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2016 at 12:07pm
the fuse

I am now restoring the RR, copper band gun.

The other RR, with the oak stock. might be a gun we could talk about if you are interested.
I was also thinking of having this gun restored, but if I can trade or sell the gun, I may go this way. If you want me to email you some pictures of this gun let me know. tatankatoo@aol.com

LOUIE LeMASTER U S ARMY VIETNAM VETERAN 66-68
DAISY MUSEUM LIFETIME MEMBER # 40
tatankatoo@aol.com
text or call 702-250-1937
1fingertrigger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1fingertrigger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2016 at 12:34pm
I am looking for a lever for a 1946 111 model 40 Red Ryder  If you have one or know of any place I could find one please let me know.
1fingertrigger
Rick Cates View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Cates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2016 at 1:44pm
Do you need a cast iron or aluminum?
I have 3 aluminum available.
Rick in TX
Rick - Lifetime Museum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1fingertrigger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2016 at 6:34pm
I need a cast lever.
1fingertrigger

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1fingertrigger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2016 at 9:10am
Still looking for a cast lever for a 1946 111 model 40 Red Ryder.  Any one knowing of one would like to hear from. Will
1fingertrigger

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1fingertrigger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2016 at 9:18am
Will your alunium ones fit a 1946 111 model 40?  How much do you want for one?  I know the screw holes are in different locations I need one that has the hole in the top of the lever. Thanks for your help. Will
1fingertrigger
Rick Cates View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Cates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2016 at 10:35am
Will, I have 5 of the cast iron lever models and my cast iron lever models look exactly like the alum lever ones which I have 8 or 10 of.
I am not sure what you mean by the screw hole location. All of mine look the same on the old ones with the curved style finger loop. The newer ones (111 mod) have a straight style lever.
If you will send me your mailing address I will send you one to try. If you can use just send me what you think it's worth. If it does not work just mail it back.
Let me know and I will send it out in a padded envelope if you want to try it.
Rick in TX
Rick - Lifetime Museum Member
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic