Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Daisy Products > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daisy POP GUN

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twocompassheads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2022 at 12:23pm
Mark,
   Your right it is a 61 maybe 62 gun.  The Lawman TV series ran from 1958 to 1962 so it looks like they issued the gun towards the end of the series run.  The receivers are the first release from Daisy and being very weak on the rear tangs, so they did a change and beefed them up but as we all know they still failed but it took a while longer than the first version.
   The High Chaparral gun was sold by Cowboy PaPaw and I borrowed it from the internet.  I didn't even know they made one for that series.  The picture of the Zorro gun is also from the internet.

Ride and Have Fun
stevec View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2022 at 4:04pm
I guess the Zorro gun was not real popular as you just can't find them or much less any info. Gonna keep it or maybe the Daisy museum would like it lol
Stevec
stevec View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2022 at 4:07pm
Funny about the receivers as they did the same thing on the 1894 bb guns also
Stevec
Rhomsey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhomsey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2022 at 6:22am
My favorite pop gun….the model 410 double barrel!! That’s a loud boom!
If anyone has a wood model 410 I got cash if you want to sell
Thanks
Rodger in Cincinnati
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic