Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daisy Power Line Model 45 CO2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gkenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Daisy Power Line Model 45 CO2
    Posted: April-22-2017 at 8:22pm
Hi, 

Today I purchased a really nice 'Daisy Power Line Model 45 CO2' pellet pistol. It is made in Japan. It is in .177 cal.

It looks and operates just like the model 1911 45 auto.

It fires really nice and strong and the CO2 cartridge lasts for about 6 reloads of the 13 rounds of the magazine. The gun is all black plastic except for the brown plastic grips. The number 2F 03622 is on the left side.

I looked it up in the Blue Book of Airguns but found nothing like this exact gun.

Can anyone tell me anything about this gun and where it is in the Blue book?

It does not look like anything rare, but it differs from the similar guns available from Amazon and Walmart.

Thank you and regards, gkenny.
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2017 at 8:33am
I see the model 4500 (black grips, somewhat different cosmetically) mentioned but no manual over at Pyramyd Air on their manual page. But I like the looks of yours better. I wonder if Umarex makes them for Daisy?
gkenny View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gkenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2017 at 6:31am
Originally posted by cobalt327 cobalt327 wrote:

I see the model 4500 (black grips, somewhat different cosmetically) mentioned but no manual over at Pyramyd Air on their manual page. But I like the looks of yours better. I wonder if Umarex makes them for Daisy?

Thank you, regards, gkenny.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic