Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daisy Powerline 415

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banjoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Daisy Powerline 415
    Posted: August-14-2022 at 5:14pm
With the Kalamazoo Airgun Show happening the 21st I am looking to purchase a Daisy Powerline 415 Co2 Pistol. I have read where they recommend adding a dab of Pellgun Oil to the tip of the Co2 cartridge.

Can I use 3-In-One SAE 20 for 1/4 electric motors Interchangeably with Pellgun Oil ?
Semper Quarens
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2022 at 5:33am
I can say I use the 3 In One 20w electric motor oil in Daisy spring-powered lever action and pump BB guns. I also use 5w-20 Mobil-1. Whichever is closer when I reach for it.

FWIW, Pellgunoil is MonolecĀ® GFS single grade 30w Engine Oil 8430. Distributed by Lubrication Engineers, Inc. For the DIY'er, it is only available in 5 gallon pails. Or in 1/4 ounce tubes from Crosman for $4.00 or so.

FWIW II, when I found the info on Pellgunoil back in 2018, I did the math to see what 1/4 ounce of Monolec GFS single grade 30w Engine Oil cost when bought in a 5 gallon pail. It was 5Ā¢.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic