Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daisy Red Ryder for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Daisy Red Ryder for sale
    Posted: July-21-2018 at 6:47pm
I have a model 111, Model 40 Daisy Red Ryder Fred Harmon bb gun. Nothing missing and still fires. Needs clean up and looks well used for sure. Get ahold of me and make a resonable offer. Thanks.
Jamman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2018 at 2:48pm
Does anyone know what this gun is worth? I've figured by research, appx $100 to $150. Any help out there? Thanks
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2018 at 10:20pm
It's all about condition. If you show a clear, well lit photo or two that will help.

Good luck.
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2018 at 10:27am
As Cobalt stated, we need to see pics to help. There are at least 9 different variants of the 111 Model 40 Red Ryder. Some are far more valuable than others. If your RR is truly all original and has all the parts it should have, it's worth at least $50 as a parts gun. Frankly, your statement "Needs clean up and looks well used for sure." does not fill me with confidence. Someone who is new to buying and selling collectibles, typically, over states their object's condition. They don't mean to deceive. They just think cool old stuff is supposed to look real old. The highest prices for cool old BB guns goes to the ones that look brand new. You can send pix to airgunnery@gmail.com if you wish. Good luck.
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic