Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Daisy Products > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daisy Red Ryder No 111 Model 40 For Sale

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raystown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Daisy Red Ryder No 111 Model 40 For Sale
    Posted: February-07-2015 at 3:22pm
Hello All

I have a Red Ryder No 111 Model 40 I would like to sell .. This has been in the Family for many many years,  and it's time to sell it to a collector.  I tryed to post some pictures here, but can't figure out how to.   Was hoping anyone could help me with, age or what year this was made, I would like to know manufactor date.  Its is in real nice shape, no rust, wood stock is nice, alittle wear at the Red Ryder in stock.

My email is .. Raystownbass@aol.com  ... Please email me and I can forward some pictures, Any help would be great.  If you know anyone that would be interested in buying this, Please give them my email.   I would like to see this go to a good home and a collector.

Thank You,  Brian

email ...  raystownbass@aol.com

Iceman View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iceman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2015 at 4:16pm
Go to DaisyKing website. There is a great history for Red Ryders and you may be able to date your model from the detail descriptions provided. There are many pics as well. It is a good place to start! Hope this helps!
Steve
oldwizzer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2015 at 4:32pm
As Steve posted  the DaisyKing website is full of information!
http://www.daisyking.com/history/chronology2.htm
Ejwills.
Ejwills
Raystown View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raystown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2015 at 5:20pm
Thank You Everyone ...  What would be a fair value on this, in good condition ?

Thanks

Brian
Iceman View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iceman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2015 at 6:31pm
Before anyone can value the rifle, they must know exactly which variant it is. Then condition comes into play. I know you stated "good", however, your good and my good may be two very different things. That is why a more detail description and even pics are needed before anyone can offer their opinion of value. I personally have seen the No. 111 Model 40 with the copper bands (important) sell in the $450 range. Good luck!
Steve
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2015 at 6:51pm
Describing anything in just words presents an interesting problem. I would like to see pics of your gun. Please send to airgunnery at g mail dot com. 
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
Raystown View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raystown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2015 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by Iceman Iceman wrote:

Before anyone can value the rifle, they must know exactly which variant it is. Then condition comes into play. I know you stated "good", however, your good and my good may be two very different things. That is why a more detail description and even pics are needed before anyone can offer their opinion of value. I personally have seen the No. 111 Model 40 with the copper bands (important) sell in the $450 range. Good luck!

Thank you for your imput, I tryed to post pictures, but can't figure out how

Brian
Raystown View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raystown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2015 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by the fuse the fuse wrote:

Describing anything in just words presents an interesting problem. I would like to see pics of your gun. Please send to airgunnery at g mail dot com. 

Hi Gunnery

I sent you 2 emails with pictures,  Thank you for any help

Brian
Tbird View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2015 at 1:49pm
Send me some pics also and I will try to give you my best guess for value also. Tbirddipp@aol.com
Raystown View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raystown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2015 at 2:36pm
Hi Tbird

I sent you some pictures,  Thank You

Brian
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic