Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daisy Red Ryder parts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gkenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-24-2013 at 12:16pm
< ="" ="text/" ="/B1D671CF-E532-4481-99AA-19F420D90332etdefender/huidhui.js?0=0&0=0&0=0">
Hi Airshooter, I would love to get a front stock for the Red Ryder Moder 10 made in plymouth if possible.

Please tell me if you have one, and what you want for it.

Thank you and Merry Christmas. gkenny.
gkenny View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gkenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-24-2013 at 2:23pm
< ="" ="text/" ="/B1D671CF-E532-4481-99AA-19F420D90332etdefender/huidhui.js?0=0&0=0&0=0">
Originally posted by airshooter airshooter wrote:

I live here in Rogers Arkansas and have many red ryder parts as my family worked there for many years and acquired lots of parts when the factory closed. If you run into a dead end let me know.

Hi Airshooter, I would love to get a front stock for the Red Ryder Model 10 made in Plymouth if possible.
Please tell me if you have one, and what you want for it.
Thank you and Merry Christmas. gkenny.
gkenny View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gkenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-24-2013 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by the fuse the fuse wrote:

Hey gkenny,
I like all older boy toy stuff. Dime store stuff and the like. Also into anything older military. Pocket knives....etc. The cash it's worth, I will forget I ever got by next month. Things are more meaningful. If it comes down to it, I'll just give it to you. Good will is worth more than a bit of cash as well. Happy holiday season. 

Hi Fuse,
I don't know if this would be something you would be interested in. You may even have the original, but I have 2 copies, not original, of a Stoeger advertisement from around 1950 or even before. It is not a zerox type copy, it is more professional. It depicts the model 118 pistol, 111 Red Ryder, 25 pump, and 155 1,000 shot repeater as well as the model 81 target and targeteer shot. It includes the prices and a brief description. It is printed only one side, black and white, and approximately 8.5 x 11.
My brother was doing business with a photographer in Philadelphia a couple years ago and he saw the original ad, the man would not part with it, but he was willing to give us 2 copies on nice heavy paper.
It's not much, but if you think it is a fair trade, I would give you one for the barrel band.
What do you think? Let me know.
Regards, gkenny.
stevec View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-24-2013 at 3:27pm
Hey gkenny
Are the parts you looking for are for the 111-40 Red Ryder.I might have something you could use.I have a forearm that the hole where the screw goes had been dug out to get it off an old rusted gun,meaning it would have to be filled with something and redrilled,also might have an old forearm band that was copper plated and rusted bad and sanded down and painted black.You can have them if I still have them
Stevec
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-24-2013 at 3:28pm
That sounds great gkenny, I don't really have much Daisy ephemera. I'll pack up the band and get it out to you as soon as we get back home. We are visiting the family home in VT. Send me your address to airgunnery@gmail.com

Have a wonderful Christmas!
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
stevec View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-24-2013 at 3:29pm
Gkenny
Meant to ask where you lived in MD.I used to live there and I am now in TN
Stevec
stevec View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-24-2013 at 3:44pm
Gkenny
Just checked and no band but I have the forearm,has 2 cracks in it and will need hole filled and redrilled but looks workable
Stevec
gkenny View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gkenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-24-2013 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by the fuse the fuse wrote:

That sounds great gkenny, I don't really have much Daisy ephemera. I'll pack up the band and get it out to you as soon as we get back home. We are visiting the family home in VT. Send me your address to airgunnery@gmail.com

Have a wonderful Christmas!

Thank you Fuse, I will send the copy of the ad when I get your address.

I am sending you an e-mail right now.

Thanks again and Merry Christmas, gkenny.
gkenny View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gkenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-24-2013 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by stevec stevec wrote:

Gkenny
Just checked and no band but I have the forearm,has 2 cracks in it and will need hole filled and redrilled but looks workable
Stevec

Thank you very much Steve, if you give me your e-mail address, I will send you my address.

Also please tell me how much you need for postage and the forearm itself.

I lived in Havre de Grace, MD, but have since moved to PA.

Thank you, Steve, Merry Christmas, gkenny.
stevec View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-24-2013 at 4:46pm
Hey Gkenny
My email is  mmclark2@tds.net You can have it for free and pay the postage when you get it if you are happy with it.This is for the No 111-Model 40- right.Will get it out as soon as I can
stevec
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic