Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daisy Single Shot Model H

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gkenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Daisy Single Shot Model H
    Posted: November-05-2018 at 9:04pm

Hi, Today I purchased a Daisy model H. It shoots but there is no air. The flat leather washer on the end of the shot tube is almost all worn off. 

I do not see an airtube if there is supposed to be one. 

Does anyone out there have any information or drawings on what is needed to repair this cool little gun?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Regards, gkenny.  
39hunter View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 39hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-05-2018 at 9:49pm
The Model H was produced as a repeater and a single shot.  The single shot does not have an air tube.  The repeater will have a shot tube, that when you turn it, a hole will open just behind the front sight to load BB's.  If it's the single shot, I think you just need to replace the leather seals.
Pat
gkenny View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gkenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-06-2018 at 7:53am
Originally posted by 39hunter 39hunter wrote:

The Model H was produced as a repeater and a single shot.  The single shot does not have an air tube.  The repeater will have a shot tube, that when you turn it, a hole will open just behind the front sight to load BB's.  If it's the single shot, I think you just need to replace the leather seals.

Thank You 39hunter, do you have any idea where I might find a schematic drawing?

Regards, gkenny.
39hunter View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 39hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-06-2018 at 11:38am
I think it is very similar to the Daisy 101 33 single shot.  I can send you a copy of that schematic if you want it.
Pat
gkenny View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gkenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-06-2018 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by 39hunter 39hunter wrote:

I think it is very similar to the Daisy 101 33 single shot.  I can send you a copy of that schematic if you want it.

Thank you 39hunter, please send me that drawing, that will be great!

Regards, gkenny.
39hunter View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 39hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-06-2018 at 9:16pm
My email is on my profile, I don't have yours.
Pat
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic