Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Daisy Products > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daisys in general

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2018 at 5:13am
Rssgreenland is one of the top real estate companies in Lucknow.Find Plots, Properties,developers and Upcoming residential projects in Lucknow on Rssgreenland.co.in
Residential Properties in Lucknow
Plots in Lucknow
Real Estate Developers in Lucknow
Residential Plots in Lucknow

rexron911 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rexron911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2018 at 12:14pm
Shot tube removal can be tricky. I would heat up shot tube and turn it carefully with channel locks with lots of tape around both sides of jaws and a rag at the tip to avoid marks. Also sometimes the nut in front of the plunger get loose. (Not fun!) Putting pressure on captured nut from stock end with a long straight screwdriver helps. I have a 108-29 that the tabs broke off that hold the shot tube nut. (Not good!) Now it is being held in place because it was sandwiched between plunger head and tapered barrel, so if If I cocked it and took shot tube out at same time it would go back into stock end of gun for sure.
Okay, Black Bart, now you get yours!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic