Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dating the Daisy model 95

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2018 at 6:01pm
Sent the links to you both. The info on Page 3 is the most up to date.
Airitis View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2018 at 6:03pm
Thanx heaps. Looking forward to checking it out.
Air-It-Is
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2018 at 7:52pm
Link should be good to go but if there's any problem viewing it, let me know.
BurghDude View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BurghDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2018 at 8:58pm
Great googa mooga!  That's definitely a huge pile of compiled data :)  Nice work!  

cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2018 at 9:33pm
I don't have any idea how much time went into it but it's quite a bit. By the way, I don't think editing is possible by visitors, and I'm not sure why the invitation is worded the way it is. But if there's anything anyone would like to add or change, let me know and I'll deal with it.

The site is not user friendly, at least not for me- yet. Maybe if I stick with it longer I'll get smoother at it but for the short term, it's a chore to edit. I'm an admin at a 'proper' wiki, it's automotive related, and I find it much easier to format.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic