Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

eBay Daisy Crazy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bavaria55n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2017 at 9:34am
Not sure if it that one is original but I have a 25 that has black plastic stock and forehand and chrome(?) metal. Not sure when it was made. Will try to dig it out and get the Registration number from it.
I can't\'t remember if it has the late monte carlo stock and square fore end like that one or the old style.
Gary
Daily shooter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daily shooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-19-2017 at 10:54pm
Hot off the net at eBay. "A Vintage Super Rare Daisy No. 25" Opening bid of 99cents and shipping of only $69.25. It's non engraved, plastic stock with a missing end cap. Gold screen print I guess it's called. And then he offers a 103, same deal below that. I hereby reclaim the crown for finding the dumbest Daisy listing on eBay. Idiots! Oh, and poor fellow has no bbs to test them but they "seem to work".
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-20-2017 at 3:24am
I was just going to post about that $15 yardsale fodder 'Vintage Super Rare' 25- unbelievable, but there's actually a bid on it. Incredibly na├»ve buyer, or a shill bidder...
Airitis View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-22-2017 at 12:31pm
After reading all the horror stories about ebay, I believe I'll not waste my time there. Thanks everyone.
Air-It-Is
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-23-2017 at 12:04am
Well, I won't go quite that far- there are still deals to be had, just have to sift through the chaff.
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2018 at 6:54pm
I just had to hunt this thread down. This guy is INSANE!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/VTg-DAISY-MODEL-86-70-SAFARI-MARK-1-B-B-GUN-BB-Box-Poster-Only-1970-Original/263461108127?hash=item3d5781799f:g:aUQAAOSw8-Faa5bB
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daily shooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2018 at 7:25pm
I just bid $3.00 on the above poster and box. I encourage everyone to give this seller the business that he deserves.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daily shooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2018 at 8:55pm
I have received a counter offer of $525. I may be high at $3. Best offer gets it, right?
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2018 at 11:13am
I offered $25........it is an unusual box. 
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic