Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Findlay airgun show

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2022 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by cobalt327 cobalt327 wrote:

I told Shane we need to go to one of these things. We're 10 hours from Findlay. It'd be a total gas! Link to info: 
<span style="font-family: "Times New Roman", "serif";">https://www.flagcitytoysthatshoot.com/</span>

We're about 8 hours away but it's worth the drive.   Overnight stay, of course.
Air-It-Is
undertaker View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote undertaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2022 at 6:03pm
Only 17 hours from me ;(
plymouthairrifle View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plymouthairrifle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2022 at 6:10pm
There is also a reception Friday night at the host hotel.  Lots of good food and a chance to meet some great guys!  If you only have to drive 10 hours it will be well worth it!
Wes Powers
MarvMar View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarvMar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2022 at 8:10pm
I'm probably the closest to Findlay...40 miles, but poor eyes and health issues will keep me home again this year. Best deal I ever got there....it was about closing time and I noticed one vendor had a stack of reconditioned break-barrels under his table. I wasn't interested until he said take any five for $100. I sold the telescope sight off one of them for $135 !!!! 
To everyone lucky enough to go...take lots of pics and post them here...
Oh...and fyi...we had an inch of snow this morning and saturday the temp is supposed to be 80 !!! 
Marv, NW OH
Airitis View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2022 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by MarvMar MarvMar wrote:

I'm probably the closest to Findlay...40 miles, but poor eyes and health issues will keep me home again this year. Best deal I ever got there....it was about closing time and I noticed one vendor had a stack of reconditioned break-barrels under his table. I wasn't interested until he said take any five for $100. I sold the telescope sight off one of them for $135 !!!! 
To everyone lucky enough to go...take lots of pics and post them here...

Oh...and fyi...we had an inch of snow
this morning and saturday the temp is supposed to be 80 !!! 

Marv, check your email.
Air-It-Is
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic