Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

For sale daisy buffalo bill scout

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilabner3099 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: For sale daisy buffalo bill scout
    Posted: May-11-2010 at 3:21pm
Hi, I have a daisy buffalo bill scout with the original box i would like to sell. The gun looks completely original no missing pieces or broken parts. The plastic stock and forearm is nearky perfect, the reciever and lever action have a few scratches but not many. The barrel looks real good too still has a original sticker on it. The box is completely intact, it has 2 small holes in it from the hammer poking through it. it does have some water markings on one end, but overall very good shape. It does shoot, but not as hard as it should, im guessing it needs a new seal put in it. I'm sure it's one of the best one's you could hope to find. I am asking $250 AND $15 for shipping, if you are interested or have any questions email me @ danielabner@sbcglobal.net I'm trying to upload pics, if there not here i can email them to you.
markings on the gun are as follows:
model 30 30
daisy heddon
rogers, arkansas, usa
division victor
comptometer corporation
pat. 2.758.586 &3.245.392
reg. no. L059400

Thanks, Dan
lilabner3099 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilabner3099 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2010 at 2:59pm
ITEM SOLD
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic