Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daisy Arrowhead

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .177IQ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Daisy Arrowhead
    Posted: March-07-2022 at 11:19am
Nice arrowhead on Ebay wondering if it is original - even has wire hanger?
Rhomsey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhomsey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2022 at 12:14pm

I put a bid on that arrow head. Unfortunately, lost when the seller settled for $55 with a "buy now" offer.
its extremely hard to tell fake from authentic. you really need to focus on worn areas such as around the hole with the wire and any protruding decorative figures. Plus, if it's too good its probably a fake without supporting documents 

i conversed with the seller of the arrowhead. He assured me it was authentic :).  With the wire and worn  area around the support hole (the rest was in really good condition) and believed it to be authentic enough to make a bid..,
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2022 at 2:03pm
Thank you for the tips on ID'ing an authentic from a repop- makes sense.

.177IQ View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .177IQ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2022 at 11:43am
Thanks for info.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic