Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Findlay airgun show

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plymouthairrifle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Findlay airgun show
    Posted: April-12-2022 at 9:40am
Next week is the Toys that shoot airgun show in Findlay Ohio.  I look forward to this show every year.  This is one of the best BB gun, toy gun and airgun show in the country. Check out their web site.  toysthatshoot.com  and give Dan a call if you have any questions.   I will have some very rare BB guns for sale at the show.  One of the rarest guns I will have for sale is the US Army  Daisy M16, a forerunner of the Army's Quick Kill gun.  There are only 3 known.   Hope we see you there!!

Wes Powers
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2022 at 2:24pm
That has to be a rare one for sure! A few years back I was doing some research on the Quick Kill program and ran across the photos below. Thought it was a spoof at first. The top gun looks to have a "thin blade" model 99 trigger, if so that dates it to around 1964-'66. Also could have come later if they used old stock triggers. Bottom gun sports an M14 buttstock.

A document showing a different early version:

plymouthairrifle View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plymouthairrifle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2022 at 3:22pm
I will have one of the top guns pictured at the show for sale.
Wes Powers
stevec View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2022 at 5:40pm
Used the top gun in basic training at Fort Bragg in 1969
Stevec
Airitis View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2022 at 8:37pm
That show has me on pins and needles.   I can't wait to be there also.   Been working on some "creations" to sell. I'll have to look you up next Saturday for sure.
Air-It-Is
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2022 at 3:52am
I told Shane we need to go to one of these things. We're 10 hours from Findlay. It'd be a total gas! Link to info: 
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plymouthairrifle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2022 at 10:26am
The "M 16" I will have for sale at the show is marked on the stock 

SIXTH USA TNG DEV CEN
FT LEWIS WASH
Wes Powers
undertaker View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote undertaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2022 at 1:20pm
Wes, Ive never seen one of those sell before. What do you think it will bring at the show?
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plymouthairrifle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2022 at 2:42pm
I will post the price after the show.  I want to save it for the show.  See you all there!!
Wes Powers
undertaker View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote undertaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2022 at 7:12pm
Fair enough and good luck at the show!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic