Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Daisy Products > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Model 95 Plunger Assy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbblew59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Model 95 Plunger Assy
    Posted: June-27-2022 at 2:06pm
Hello Everyone

Newbie on Daisy Talk can someone show me the assembly order of the seals, washer and felt wiper?  I was disassembling and boom slipped out of my hand and Im suddenly confused on the order!  Any help appreciated.  Thanks
JL
Banjoman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Banjoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2022 at 3:45pm
The first place I thought of to look was the RestOModDaisy site over on YouTube to see some how-to's.
Then again I would be interested to see what our experts have to say.

While not a Model 95 this is a Model 94 from a couple of years ago Shane did...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otBVLFy8v8s
Semper Quarens
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2022 at 9:26am
Originally posted by jbblew59 jbblew59 wrote:

Hello Everyone

Newbie on Daisy Talk can someone show me the assembly order of the seals, washer and felt wiper?  I was disassembling and boom slipped out of my hand and Im suddenly confused on the order!  Any help appreciated.  Thanks
In addition to Shane's videos, here's a few photos showing the orientation of the various parts of the plunger assembly:

jbblew59 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbblew59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2022 at 10:23pm
Thanks I found a YT video that helped me out!  (RestoMod)

JL
jbblew59 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jbblew59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2022 at 10:26pm
Thanks a bunch Cobalt!   When I did the screen refresh.  I saw your pictures and closeups!  Very helpful.  Thanks again.  jlew
JL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic