Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daisy NRA Commemorative Set for Sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Daisy NRA Commemorative Set for Sale
    Posted: April-14-2006 at 10:50am

I have a 1971 Daisy NRA Centennial Commemorative BB rifle and pistol set for sale. It is in extremely good condition. We do not have the original boxes. I do not believe the rifle was ever fired; the pistol may have been fired once or twice. They are a matching set with the same number on them, 006197, and the appropriate NRA markings and engravings.

If you would like more information or for me to email you a digital picture, please email me, patmobrien67@msn.com

Thank you.

shane View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2006 at 2:38am

HI Patio

I'm still intrested in set. wondering if you recived my last e-mail?

shane

StPaulCSI View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StPaulCSI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2008 at 7:04pm
Still have the NRA Spittin' Image Pistol and/or Rifle available? Thanks. StPaulCSI@yahoo.com
GodsCowboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GodsCowboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-20-2011 at 4:57am
Howdy all. 
Are you referring to the Daisy NRA 1971 Commemorative set, rifle and pistol?    I happen to have set of those that are still NEW IN THE BOX!  The Rifle still has the safety sticker on it and the cocking mechanism is still zip tied... with the original paperwork.  (Photos available)   For sale to the highest offer over $200.      email me at... randy@godscowboy   OR   frdodge2u@aol.com   if you are interested and want to see photos
GodsCowboy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic