Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help with Daisy Powerline 92 Co2 pistol

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ampshock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help with Daisy Powerline 92 Co2 pistol
    Posted: May-27-2006 at 5:23pm
 Hello everyone, I own an old daisy 92 powerline Co2 pistol that looks alot like a beretta. I bought some Hollow point hunting pellets and tried to go shooting with them and they got stuck in the gun. Then when I got home I thought I would dissassemble it and take out the stuck pellet. Well I did just that and got the pellet out. I started to reassemble the gun, then half way through I did'nt know how to put the rest back together. There is one peice of metal that hooks up to where the trigger is then goes somewhere else in front of the trigger. I have tried for countless hours to reassemble it but it cant seem to fit it all back together in a working whole. I have also searched on google for many days then stumbled across this  forum. I was woundering if someone here has a parts diagram that shows how they all fit together. or something of some help. I personaly have never taken apart a airgun before so I am new to it.
Guns currently in possesion: 33 Whinchester hunting rifle, Bereta style Daisy powerline 92 Co2.
pinball-1 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinball-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-28-2006 at 3:11am

I have that gun in my collection but for some reason my hammer is stuck in the back position so I have no clue how it works myself. Best thing to do is contact daisy and as them for a parts list, which should help to show you where the parts are located.

Dustin

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2006 at 4:50pm
LIK PIE

bsquare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bsquare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2006 at 5:16pm
it's easy...take off the grip.
the back of the trigger reset bar goes under the hammer just barely touching the sear.
the front has a small pin that fits into the trigger....
the trick is to pull the trigger back slightly while placing gentle pressure
on the reset bar...it should fall back into place when the pin finds it's home.

as for the stuck hammer, try checking the same trigger reset bar.
it may have some play in it and it may need to be realligned.

or check the hammer spring area for signs of jamb
wildcat3do View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wildcat3do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2006 at 3:19pm
I have a model 92 parts schematic. Leave an email address and I'll email it to you.
hotdad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hotdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2006 at 9:56am
          This is to wildcat3do I have a model 92 and I am in need of your parts schematic this is my email address hotwheelndaddy@hotmail.com if you would email it to me I would appreciate it thank you.      
         &nbs p;         &nbs p;         &nbs p;         &nbs p;         &nbs p;
         &nbs p;         &nbs p;         &nbs p;         &nbs p;         &nbs p;     thanks hotwheelndad
pinball-1 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinball-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2006 at 10:28am

if you want a parts diagram just email daisy from their website daisy.com and they will send you one free.

Dustin

cdv123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdv123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2006 at 1:59am
Hey can you guys email me a copy of that diagram to lexis9166@hotmail.com
we cannot figure out where the little spring on the trigger return goes :(

Thanks
pinball-1 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinball-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2006 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by pinball-1 pinball-1 wrote:

if you want a parts diagram just email daisy from their website daisy.com and they will send you one free.

Dustin

Oklaguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oklaguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-21-2006 at 11:51am
HEy CDV

did you figure it out?? i have the same problem...i have the diagram ..but still trying to figure it out..thanks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic