Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Daisy Products > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DAISY 130

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BRAD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DAISY 130
    Posted: July-07-2006 at 2:24pm

ANYONE HEARD OF THE DAISY 130 .177 PELLET GUN, IS IT OLD, NEW GOOD BADETC.

BRAD
brdrew View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brdrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2006 at 10:14pm

The 130 was made by Milbro for daisy in Scotland UKaround 1983-1985, it's a 177cal.pellet rifle.

Not very collectable.

B R DREW
qwaza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qwaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2006 at 8:49am

I have a daisy model 130. It is a barrel beak action .

It also features a auto feed tube mounted on the top that automaticly loads a pellet upon closing the barrel.The tube holds close 20 177 pellets.  When i bought it i thought it was the coolest thing around. I had never seen a repeating barrel breaker before.

i dont have the literature on it although i bought it new at wall mart 15-20 years ago .  It is a powerful little carbine .  And because it is so lite i often perfer it over my beeman r1 magnum.

The gun is stamped as made by rodgers ar usa.

Qwaza

xcalibre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xcalibre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2007 at 5:14am
I also have a Daisy Model 130. The gun is also stamped Rodgers AR USA under the Daisy Model 130 but on top behind the mag it says Made In Spain.I purchased it new back sometime in mid 80's at Farm & Fleet for $69.00. I also liked the idea of the magazine on top that loads a pellet when cocked which is great for target.Manual says it will hold 25 pellets.You must use flat tipped pellets which are stacked one behind the other in the mag.I tried some pointed ones but they get deformed when loading. Book says it shoots at 565FPS but it feels much higher and it is extremely accurate.Mine is still like the day I bought it and I have never had to do anything to it but oil it once a year.I am very surprised to hear there is no collector value on this because they are very hard to find and the quality is awesome.The reciever is grooved for scope so I installed a pair of 22 open scope rings which allow room for the magazine and put a scope on it.I also made a aluminum trigger cap to offer easier trigger pull.The pull was pretty stout on these spanish made rifles with no adjustment so it takes a while to get used to.I used to use this for rabbit hunting years ago.I loaded pointed hunting pellets one at a time right into the barrel and have taken a lot of rabbits out to a distance of around 50 feet.I aimed for headshots and the pellets go completely through the head with the rabbits never moving more then a foot.I love this rifle and will take it to the grave with me unless my kid steals it.
To The Moon And Beyond!
oldwizzer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2007 at 11:37am

The Daisy mod.130 you own was made for Daisy in Spain[El Gamo].between 1983-1985.The Blue Book value is $85 for a gun that is  95%.This is just one pricing tool,to get a better idea you will have to search the auctions and do some research.

Ejwills.

Ejwills
Moeatlaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moeatlaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-11-2018 at 6:25pm
What scope rings worked??

I know this is an old post but just broke the sight in my gun.

Thanks
Firechief160 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Firechief160 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-04-2018 at 10:07pm
Check out this site.  I was able to get parts for mine as GAMO gun.

http://www.jgairguns.biz/
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic