Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Daisy Products > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2201 loose stock

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ljurgo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2201 loose stock
    Posted: July-24-2006 at 2:38am
I have a mod. 2201 that I purchased new in 1991 and over the years the stock has loosened. How do you tighten the bolt connecting the stock to the action ?  
joe-sylvester View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joe-sylvester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2006 at 12:37pm
I also have the 2201 with the loose stock and the spring on the bolt doesn't grab the spent cartridge. I am looking around to find someone who repairs them i got mind in the late 80's early nineties
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2006 at 5:46pm

I need a clip for a 2202, any out there? Have already contacted Daisy, they got nada!

E-mail me at rdgober1@yahoo.com

SSGsprek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSGsprek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2006 at 5:48pm
I guess i'm in the Legacy 2202 group also, I returned from my 2nd tour in iraq and finally got my dad to give up the 2202 he bought for me as a 8yr old. i remember learning to shoot that bolt action, upwards of 20,000 rounds. my kids are older now and wanted to learn to shoot. my dad disappeared and returned with my old trusty 2202. we dusted 15 years of dust off it and gave it a quick once over. It was pretty amazing when i loaded it up and heard the distinctive crack as it fired flawlessly. my kids want to go shoot it again, but i'm afraid the original 10 round magazine is starting to wear, with no-one selling these anymore i feel your pain.PLEASE ANYONE THAT KNOWS WHERE TO FIND PARTS OR ORIGINAL/REPRODUCTED 10 ROUND ROTARY MAGS FOR THE DAISY LEGACY 2202 WRITE BACK!
SSG Sprek
Pudge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-03-2006 at 5:50pm
to tighten stock pull butt plate out and there is a phillips screw in there to tighten it.  I have a 2201 that i bought new when I was about ten and after years of being used by me and my older and younger brother and being beat around in vehicle some parts have been lost and broken.  I would like to find some parts to fix it, hopefuly someday my kids can use it
Pudge
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic