Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WTB 1894 manual

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote olegert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2010 at 9:18am
hi new to forum,trying to download 1894 manual. can you help? thanx,eddie
willielumplump View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willielumplump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2010 at 10:47am

Go to www.eBay.com, enter bb iin the category block and it will bring up threads, then click on daisybbguns and you will find manual tht you seek

Semper Fi
willielumplump View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willielumplump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2010 at 12:43pm
There is currently up for a BuyNow deal on www.eBay.com what you need very moderately priced; also for a Daisy 25; I find them to be accurate guides but you still need someone to help you ovfer the rough spotsl
Semper Fi
tracyk859 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tracyk859 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-07-2010 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by Blovstad Blovstad wrote:

Don't cut nothing, The model 1894 was one of the most difficult BB guns to assemble. That was one assembly line I never had to work on, thank God!! The lever has a metal piece rivoted on the front of the lever.

Bob

www.AirgunAuction.com

www.BBairguns.com

Such a very amazing link!
Thanks for the post.

Alaska View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alaska Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-16-2010 at 10:53am
Did you get this 1894 job done?

I just finished a completed tear-down and re-assembly of an old 1894 and replaced the gaskets.  Works fine now.  The hammer, trigger and cocking lever need to me removed in order to remove the plunger assembly and anchor pin.  Not hard to do, just takes a bit of patience and some time.  Let me know if you need any info.

- Alaska
trainmanandy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trainmanandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-28-2010 at 2:11pm
WinkThe repair manual is available on ebay from time to time for only $6.00
skycomag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skycomag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2010 at 12:38am
Mitch
POWERLINE 953
BEEMAN P-17
Crosman 357-4",357-6",357-8"
garyb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garyb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2021 at 9:19pm
Do you still have a digital copy of the 1894 Service Manual? I have a Couple of 1970s rifles; Buffalo Bill 3030, and a Golden Boy. Not firing would like to disassemble and look to get back into working order for my son.
jackdog View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2021 at 1:00am
EMAIL ME.       my email is in my profile and I will email you a copy of service manual..
Rick
Aim Straight
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-19-2021 at 1:58am
Rick FTW!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic