Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Daisy Products > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Clip for 2202 That hard to find?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2badkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Clip for 2202 That hard to find?
    Posted: March-24-2008 at 6:41am

Can't seem to find a clip anywhere for a Daisy 2202. Anyone have one for sale or know where I can get one? Will pay top dollar!

Thanks

wbshoeing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wbshoeing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2008 at 12:31pm
I am also looking for a magazine for my 2202. E-mail me wbshoeing@yahoo.com if you find any.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2008 at 4:50pm

This is a real long shot... but you guys might try calling Ozark Armory in Springdale, AR (479)927-0888 http://www.ozarkarmory.com

This is the largest gun shop in NW Arkansas where Daisy's headquarters is located... so they get these guns in on trade quite often. They had a 2202 with mag for $120 the last time I was there. Might be worth a call?

Also might try calling Big Brothers Pawn in Rogers, AR (479)631-7711. They are located within a few miles of Daisy and have tons of misc gun stuff.

At worst, I'm going to the Daisy Homecoming convention and swap meet in Rogers this coming June and could keep an eye out for mags for those interested. I'm sure a few will show up there.

2badkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2badkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2008 at 7:34pm

Thanks for the reply and I'll let everyone know if I find one. So far no luck

I have found a few 2202's with a mag for around that same price. So they're not too hard to find that way but the mags themselves are just getting impossible to find.

Oh and if you have one without a mag expect anywhere from $50 to $75 for the gun itself. That seems to be the going price on all of the ones I've seen without the mag.

Blovstad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blovstad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2008 at 12:24pm

I heard that Daisy sold all their parts to a gun shop in Springdale. I went by the Ozarkarmory and they were rude and acted like they wouldn't have a Daisy in the building. This was last summer I was in there.

Bob

www.AirgunAuction.com

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2008 at 5:27pm

Wow! You must have talked to someone there having a bad day. They have an excellent reputation around NW Arkansas for being very friendly and having reasonable prices.

Originally posted by Blovstad Blovstad wrote:

I heard that Daisy sold all their parts to a gun shop in Springdale. I went by the Ozarkarmory and they were rude and acted like they wouldn't have a Daisy in the building. This was last summer I was in there.

kokomo joe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kokomo joe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2022 at 12:55pm
I have 4 for a bolt action $60 each. call 765 434 7577
kokomo joe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kokomo joe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2022 at 12:56pm
I have 4 magazines for a bolt action. $60 each . call 7654347577
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic