Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wanted Daisy model 25

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 207duva11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wanted Daisy model 25
    Posted: April-11-2008 at 12:10am
I would like to buy a daisy model 25 bb gun like the one I had 50 years ago. some repairs I might could do on a gun myself. Any help would be appreciated. Drop me an email at 207duva11@comcast.net
DaisyBBgunner View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaisyBBgunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2008 at 7:31pm

Tell us what you remember about the gun, please.  Someone might have one to sell you.

Gary Garber
daisybbgunner@aol.com

207duva11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 207duva11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2008 at 3:48am
I think I was about 7 or 8 years old and santa brought me a model 25 daisy bb gun . some people call it a pump but it just looked like it pumped but it really was the way you cocked the gun. the hand grip on the barrel of the gun slid down the bottom of the barrel and two levers folded down in a v shape to make cocking easier. mine had plastic stock and I think it had a couple of ducks flying and fancy swirly markings stamped on the side of the gun just above the trigger. you took the inside tube out of the barrel to load bb's with a spring force feeder holding them down. This made the gun shoot every single time and  The bb's didnt rattle. It sure shot hard! It was my favorite bb gun and I had 6 brothers ans sisters and anything could have happened to the gun. Just wish I had another just for memories. If you have anything like this let me know and we'll go from there.
colkev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colkev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2008 at 3:33am
 I have one that will be offered for sale at my auction on April 26 2008. I will also accept proxie bids. Photos will be available on my website at www.colkev.com I just recieved 2 Daisy airguns for auction the model 25, and the daisy model 21 double barrel. Both are in good working order. Any info on these will be greatly appreciated.
DICK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2008 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by 207duva11 207duva11 wrote:

I would like to buy a daisy model 25 bb gun like the one I had 50 years ago. some repairs I might could do on a gun myself. Any help would be appreciated. Drop me an email at 207duva11@comcast.net
DICK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2008 at 3:24pm

Originally posted by 207duva11 207duva11 wrote:

I HAVE A MODEL 25 WITH WOOD STOCK IN GOOD SHAPE , WORKS WELL ,FOR SALE WILL ACCEPT OFFERS

207duva11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 207duva11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2008 at 1:24am
could you send a photo and your bottom $ to 207duva11@comcast.net 

t-man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t-man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2008 at 4:43pm
 I have a model 25 in good shape for sale. Its not fifty years old. It has a plastic stock and white duck hunter scene.
bazthespazz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bazthespazz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-02-2009 at 2:38pm
Do you still have your Daisy 25 you'd like to get rid of? I'm probably way to late but it never hurts to ask.
willielumplump View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willielumplump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-02-2009 at 3:17pm
I have several Daisy Model No 25's and they are all in operable condition, accurate and hard hitting; I will offer a 5 day return in the event you are not satisfied with the speciemen.    Clfmustang@aol.com
Semper Fi
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic