Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Daisy Products > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daisy Models 96 & 95

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aprilseahorse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2010 at 6:30pm
My first gun was a Model 96. I still have it and is still shoots well after 1,000s of shots. I just got a 95 in the box. It looks good with all of the stickers still on it but it only shoots about 3 feet. It just just dos not look as good as the 96. Good luck on getting info. I would like the same info on my 95.   
Aprilseahorse
willielumplump View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willielumplump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2010 at 11:22am
Hi:  The Model 95's were made from 1962 to 1976, and they are really ruggard, very good field guns.  You probably need a new seal kit.
Semper Fi
yongsoja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yongsoja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-25-2012 at 9:03pm
Can anyone recommend where I can get a replacement seal / plunger for my Daisy Model 96?
39hunter View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 39hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2012 at 12:48am
I can e-mail you the list of qualified gunsmiths I got from Daisy Customer Service or you can contact them at www.daisy.com/contactus and request the information.
willielumplump View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willielumplump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-03-2012 at 2:52pm
For seals of any kind, try baker19711@yahoo.com, Dennis Baker, or call him at 937-935-4887 in          Mt Victory, OH; he is my air gunsmith and has always been fair, and reliable.
Semper Fi
deingy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deingy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-07-2015 at 11:47am
I've a 96 that has been without a front sight for at least 20 yrs. Electrical tape has kept it from bleeding BBs and I used the snap shot method. I'm ex-AF so I'm not expected to hit anything anyway. Can one order a front sight and it will fit or did they deviate things during production so bad a ordered part won't fit? Who still has a sight that can be ordered.
AlM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-04-2018 at 6:01pm
I've been trying to locate a replacement front plastic sight as well I've been using a synthetic cork bored out so not to spill the bb's out. Since I was a kid. Reflex shooting only on this one. I emailed daisy as they would be the best choice but all I could get in response was send them the warentee and receipt of purchase. So i put looking for replacement parts on hold for a bit. Now I'm back looking again.
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-04-2018 at 6:22pm
Here's a link to JG Airguns..... D 96 parts. John has one for $7. Shipping will probably be near the same. how bad do you want it? 
https://www.jgairguns.biz/catalog/index.php?cPath=78_1098
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-04-2018 at 7:10pm
IIRC JG has a $15 minimum order, not including shipping.
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-05-2018 at 5:50pm
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm Wacko
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic