Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MODEL 25 SHOT TUBES

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FRAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MODEL 25 SHOT TUBES
    Posted: January-21-2010 at 10:16am
YOU CAN BUY NEW MODEL 25 SHOT TUBES FROM DAISY NOW . 12 DOLLER EACH I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY OF YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN BUY NEW MODEL 25 FROM BASS PRO SHOTS NOW . AND  THE SHOT TUBE WORK IT THE OLDER MODELS . I JUST ORDER 6  MONDAY . I ALSO GOT 3 OF THE NEW MODEL 25 THIS FALL . 
JOHN A BROWN
bbgunbob View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbgunbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2010 at 2:36am
How about posting the part number and ordering info to get these shot tubes from Daisy?

Thank You
BBGun Bob
Springers are neat! One Shot One Bullseye!
willielumplump View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willielumplump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2010 at 5:12am
I got really excited about the availability of the new reissued Daisy No 25 Shot Tube availability and called 1 800 643 3458 and immediately ordered 6 @ $12; I have inserted the reissued shot tube from my reissued No 25 in to my vintage Daisy No 25's and they perform super great!  This is going to revitalize my arsenal big time!!! 
Semper Fi
Desertdweller View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Desertdweller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2010 at 2:48pm
Yes.  This was a great idea!

And the new tubes are reportedly easier to install than the originals.Tongue

Les
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willielumplump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2010 at 10:36am
Originally posted by Desertdweller Desertdweller wrote:

Yes.  This was a great idea!

And the new tubes are reportedly easier to install than the originals.Tongue

Les
                Yes, indeed they are, no more jiggling or fussing or worrying about damaging the air tube
Semper Fi
gordon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gordon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2010 at 5:14am
you don't need a part number,just call and tell them what you want.i orderd three.
gordon
melkrei View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melkrei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2010 at 9:19am

Some  of you might remember - several months ago -  a 25 up for auction, AA or GB,  showed one of the new shot tubes that the seller thought it might be experimental. If remembered correctly he got a good price for the gun. Now there was a fellow who Was on the ball.  -MEL-

MEL KREI
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willielumplump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2010 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by melkrei melkrei wrote:

Some  of you might remember - several months ago -  a 25 up for auction, AA or GB,  showed one of the new shot tubes that the seller thought it might be experimental. If remembered correctly he got a good price for the gun. Now there was a fellow who Was on the ball.  -MEL-

If remembered correctly he got a good price for the gun.

I remember it;
Pity the buyer!
Semper Fi
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willielumplump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2010 at 4:34am
One can not help but wonder why this item is not listed on the Gift or Accessories web page.
Semper Fi
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willielumplump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2010 at 10:08am
YAHOO; received my 6 new shot tubes, now to make the attempt to revitalize my Model 25 arsenal; be right back. 

Yep, no more dropped BBs on the initial shot; and they work great with the Model 99!
Semper Fi
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic