Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Model 25 Centennial

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ahowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Model 25 Centennial
    Posted: March-30-2011 at 5:04am
I've been looking for a Centennial Model 25 but have been amazed at the asking price for these guns. Not wanting to insult anyone's asking price, what did a Centennial 25 cost back in 1988 when they were offered by Daisy?

Al
Ahowell
Tbird View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2011 at 2:56am
I found this web page with someone selling one of these guns (it's about half way down the page). I'm not sure how much they go for so I don't know if this is fair price or not but I wanted to let you know about this one. Here is the web page and the discription of the gun:

Daisy BB Gun #22

Daisy model 25 Centennial BB gun in very nice box with all paperwork. One corner on the outer sleeve is a little weak.This is a nice one. Do not think it has ever been put togeather.

$275.00 plus shipping.

Hey....I also saw that you live in Dayton Ohio, that's where I live also (In Englewood).
ahowell View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ahowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2011 at 3:50am
Thanks Tbird for the reference, I appreciate your help. I had not heard of this collector and will add to my favorites. I work at WPAFB and live in Enon. I just got into the hobby recently and am learning allot as I go along.

Al
Ahowell
Tbird View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2011 at 4:15am

No problem Al. I work at the Dayton airport for PSA airlines (aircraft Mechanic).

There is a BB gun show (Buy, Trade or sell) that is coming to Findlay Ohio (about an hour and a half north of us) that I will be going to. It is on April 9 from 9am to 3pm. Here is a link to the web page:

Looks like a pretty nice show.

Tony

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2011 at 10:39pm
It's my first time to come here.
Haha,Nice to meet everybody.
willielumplump View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willielumplump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2011 at 8:29am
Something not quite right here.
Semper Fi
mopedman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mopedman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2011 at 8:57am
I bet its a bot....
RedRyderUSA View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedRyderUSA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2011 at 11:25am
Yup we're being invaded by the bots recently.
Be Independent!
mopedman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mopedman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2011 at 1:44pm
My airsoft forum has been having the same problem.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic