Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fake Daisy 300 Scopes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidh5000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2011 at 4:57pm
Thamks for the info Steve.  I've been watching it for a couple days now and currently have the bid on it.
If all goes well maybe I can snag it.Clap
I'm not buying anymore BB Guns.

I'm not buying any less either.
stevec View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2011 at 6:07pm
The only thing that would worry me about something like that is how brittle something like that would be
stevec
acmebeer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acmebeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2011 at 10:26pm
How much did the grilled cheese go for? Lol
davidh5000 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidh5000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-11-2011 at 3:36am
Originally posted by acmebeer acmebeer wrote:

How much did the grilled cheese go for? Lol

I don't remember for sure but it seems like it was  $450.00. It was some crazy price in the hundreds though.
I'm not buying anymore BB Guns.

I'm not buying any less either.
Rhomsey01 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhomsey01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2020 at 6:24am
Thank you Steve for your great advice on fake Bell Target Box because I just bought one under the impression from seller it’s real. Seller has agreed to accept return and return my money. There was no patent # and it was in beautiful condition. It came with a realistic box and aged targets. I’m still looking for a model 142 with scope which was sold only by Montgomery Wards
Thanks
Rodger
1doublebarrel View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1doublebarrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-24-2020 at 10:40am
stevec.   you mentioned that someone is making the 300 scope mouonts. do you know who and contact info.  Thanks 1doublebarrel
butch
Bavaria55n View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bavaria55n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-25-2020 at 9:30am
Duane Shaferly.  His phone number is 419-435-7909.  He has rear mounts for both the 25 (with the rear tang) and the 111-04 (without the tang).  
Also has the adjustable front sights for first Model #25's.
Gary
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic