Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Daisy Products > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daisy Buck Jones Model 107 Pump BB Gun

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kendramarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Daisy Buck Jones Model 107 Pump BB Gun
    Posted: January-16-2012 at 4:41am
I have a Daisy Buck Jones Model 107 Pump BB Gun, with original wood stock with compass and sundial. I would like to find out what year it was made, and how much it's worth...is there a way I can do this?
Kendra
willielumplump View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willielumplump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2012 at 8:55pm
There are 3 known variations of the Buck Jones No 107, manufacuted somewhat as follows:

Variation 1=1933        This is the overstamp of No 105,  extremely rare
       "      2=1934-36    Has needle compass
       "      3=1936-42      "   floating  compass
Semper Fi
kendramarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kendramarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2012 at 8:10pm
Okayy. Thank you. I have one with the floating compass...it is in decent shape. Can you tell me about how much it's worth??
Kendra
stevec View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2012 at 1:37pm
Best thing to do is go to auction sites like gunbrokers and auctionarms and compare what you have to the ones being sold.Condition is everything.You can also check their past auctions
stevec
oneandgone View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneandgone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2012 at 5:58pm
Ditto on checking completed auctions. What someone is asking does not constitute a value, what guns actually sell for does. There's on on there now for $445, but it's been there forever. The price is just too high.
davidh5000 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidh5000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2012 at 7:01pm
I just sold one on GunBroker for $170.00. It had some bright blue a very nice stock, but had some speckled spots on the barrel ples a couple on the receiver. It was what I would call a "decent" gun.
I'm not buying anymore BB Guns.

I'm not buying any less either.
oldwizzer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2012 at 12:01pm
It's worth whatever the buyer is willing to pay vs what ever your willing to sell for. Condition plays a big part in it's value. I have seen them sell anywhere from $90 to $200 and up depending on the condition and the market.

Ejwills.
Ejwills
ewpk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ewpk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-10-2015 at 10:03pm
do you still have your daisy buck jones, and if so are you interested in selling it? If so, would love to see pictures.  Thx
Westwood
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2015 at 10:25am
I have one that I'd like to part with, if you don't hear back from this gentleman.
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
Ljdspony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ljdspony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2016 at 10:38am
I have a Buck Jones BB gun with a scope and compass and sundial in excellent condition for sale. Contact me at ljdspony@comcast.net if interested.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic