Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Successful CO2 200/300 Leak Repairs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 15>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mercabago55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2012 at 9:08am
Thanks to "Trigger Happy" I got the info that i needed for now,am going right down to the basement now and take it (Them) apart.
oldwizzer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2012 at 11:14am
Let us know how you make out. If your successful post the repair procedure and where you got the seals parts etc. I'm sure a number of members would be interested.
Good Luck,
Ejwills.
Ejwills
mercabago55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mercabago55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2012 at 9:26am
WinkHello
Update on the Daisy 200 & 300. I finally got them both apart, all the seals looked ok, all there and not damaged. Cleaned them up, added vasaline to make it easier to assemble,but did not get all of the seals out. Reassembled them and they still leaked but not as much.Going to tear them apart again and try to stretch the springs somewhat and get everything out.I am sure I can fix em but will take some time.Will give update whether I make them work.Later or not. Jack Curtis Wink
oldwizzer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2012 at 1:01pm
Keep us posted.

Ejwills.
Ejwills
mercabago55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mercabago55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2012 at 7:38am
Still Working on them both no progress yet,Stretched one spring Nutten. It seams that the Piece that triggers the gun is leaking got to narrow down the leak yet,will not give up yet. Will keep you-all posted as I go along. Getting pretty good at taking them apart and putting them the back together,it looks impossible to duplicate the seals.am glad mine still look good,possible design flaw?
willyboom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willyboom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-16-2012 at 2:09am
I have two of the 300s and contacted daisy years ago about this problem and they sent me a small round thin piece of plastic that goes between the needle and the cartiridge and works as a seal works fine and easy to make.
willyboom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willyboom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-16-2012 at 2:12am
if your gun is leaking from somewhere other than the needle than you are on your own this was the only leak i ever had with my guns
willyboom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willyboom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-16-2012 at 2:28am
does anyone know where to find daisy model 300 parts?
Rand View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2013 at 2:45pm
Willy..have an excellent #300..yes it leaks. How did you do the teflon tape seal?...does it work ???
oldwizzer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2013 at 4:25pm
Successful ?????
Ejwills
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 15>
  Share Topic