Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Daisy Products > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daisy Model 110 Air Force Rocket Command

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willielumplump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Daisy Model 110 Air Force Rocket Command
    Posted: September-24-2012 at 4:14pm
I have a Daisy Model 110 Air Force Rocket Command air rifle for sale.

White stock w/paper decal, has the faux hammer, no cracks, splits or bends; white forearm cracked at rear edge; lightning loader tube missing but twist the shot tube and the loading hole is revealed, load up to 500 bbs.  This is a solid specimen, hard hitting and accurate, is rare and difficult to find(I have another one that I am keeping, otherwise this one would not be up for sale.)  Photos available if you are seriously interested.

Semper Fi
willielumplump View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willielumplump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-24-2012 at 8:32pm
I just relisted the above item on GunBroker.
Semper Fi
willielumplump View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willielumplump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-29-2012 at 4:01pm
On Nov 28 I sold the Daisy No 110 for $149; it had been modified, ie., the Lightning Loader tube had been removed, but just needed to twist the shot tube to reveal the loading port and you were good to go and could load hundreds of BBs.  I pointed that out in the item description, and photos high lighted it.

Tried for 3 months to sell it last year, took only three days this time around.  It was a really neat, solid shooter.
Semper Fi
stevec View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2012 at 9:53am
The pop gun version of this rifle( model 962) is up for auction now on ebay.It is up to 51.00 and has about 4 days to go
stevec
oldwizzer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-01-2012 at 1:20pm
 Timing plays a big part in both  buying and selling.
Ejwills.
Ejwills
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic