Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

daisy 760

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dennisschn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: daisy 760
    Posted: February-01-2013 at 2:29pm
just picked won up in the box anyone know when it was made looks like the model 107 but its a pop gun say rapid fire shot gun on the side
willielumplump View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willielumplump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2013 at 8:00pm
I don't quite understand your question.
Semper Fi
dennisschn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dennisschn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2013 at 8:59pm
not to hard to understand pick up a daisy moel 760 pop gun wanting top no when it was made
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2013 at 9:36pm
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2013 at 9:37pm
I'm sorry but I don't understand what you are asking either.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dennisschn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2013 at 11:21pm
duh guess i dont no want iam asking. just wanted to no want year it was made never seen one DAISY MODEL 760 POP GUN WHAT YEAR WAS IT MADE . if you dont under this i dont no want else to add i no it was made some time in the 60s but when. guessing no one has seen one dennis
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2013 at 7:04pm
I got you. 
Not sure for how long the 760 was made or when Daisy started production but I have a Daisy toy catalog dated 1963 and the 760 pop gun is in that catalog.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dennisschn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-07-2013 at 9:07pm
anyone see the 760 pop gun just sell on ebay went for 405.00 want a surprise it was the gun only the one i have is in the box an has alot better stencil on it
willielumplump View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willielumplump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2013 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by dennisschn dennisschn wrote:

just picked won up in the box anyone know when it was made looks like the model 107 but its a pop gun say rapid fire shot gun on the side

If you mean a pop gun that looks like the Daisy 107 slide action, that was copied therefrom, please be advised that the Daisy Model 107 Trombone/Slide Action air gun was manufactured from 1958-1962; of course, that pop gun could have been sold long after production ceased. While production runs were still in existence for the Model 107, Daisy would have used components therefrom to assemble pop guns. I hope this will give you an indication of the time zone in which your specimen was manufactured.
Semper Fi
stevec View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2013 at 10:58am
I have a 760 pop gun in good condition.Don't know if they are worth that much.Have to wait and see what the other one on ebay brings.Anyone else have one or know if they are that rare.Can't remember what I payed for mine but I am cheap so it wasn't much lol
stevec
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic