Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Daisy Products > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Christmas Story 30th Anniversary Red Ryder?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IDAHOAUGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Christmas Story 30th Anniversary Red Ryder?
    Posted: April-17-2013 at 9:39pm
Sorry if this question has already been asked.  Has anyone heard if Daisy will release a 30th Anniversary Christmas Story Red Ryder BB gun this year?  Any info would be appreciated.  Thanks.
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. 2nd Amendment
Iceman View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Iceman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-20-2013 at 12:15pm
 I understand from a very good source that they will release one this year.  We should know by this summer according to my source.
IDAHOAUGER View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IDAHOAUGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2013 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by Iceman Iceman wrote:

I understand from a very good source that they will release one this year.  We should know by this summer according to my source.
Thank you!  I am also a member of friends of the Daisy museum as of a few months ago so I do hope I get the opportunity to buy one!
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. 2nd Amendment
Terran1n View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terran1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2013 at 2:02am
Originally posted by IDAHOAUGER IDAHOAUGER wrote:

Originally posted by Iceman Iceman wrote:

Thank you!  I am also a member of friends of the Daisy museum as of a few months ago so I do hope I get the opportunity to buy one!

Thats cool Thumbs Up Whats Your membership number? And anyone knows how big is the edition going to be?
Peace Within
IDAHOAUGER View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IDAHOAUGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-26-2013 at 8:42pm
I don't have my certificate handy but mine is 800...something.  I guess they will issue these by membership numbers so we can get one with our number??
Shotcaller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shotcaller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2013 at 11:07am
I'm going to join the "friends of daisy" too so that I can ensure I get one. How many of these do the normally produce? I wonder if they are all sold out just by the daisy members?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shotcaller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2013 at 12:00pm
I just joined "friends of daisy" today. Looking forward to all of the goodies that we will be able to get our hands on first before anyone else!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shotcaller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-20-2013 at 4:50pm
If Daisy does produce a 30 th anniversary model how do the paying members get notified? Will they send an email or letter in the mail, or do we just keep checking the store for new items? Thanks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shotcaller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2013 at 2:43pm
Looks like they have released the 30th anniversary "A Christmas Dream" coin. Hopefully the gun release will be next...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shotcaller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2013 at 9:50am
Any updates on a 30th anniversary model? When the previous anniversary models were released what time of the year was it?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic