Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daisy Powerline 880

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackbear2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Daisy Powerline 880
    Posted: May-12-2013 at 1:53pm
Sorry I was wrong about the year of the Daisy in my previous post. I just found the transaction slip and the gun was purchased in 1994. That being established, does anyone know the value of this gun. Again, I am downsizing so trying to clear out some things. The caliber gauge is BB-.177, length 19, surface blue. Again, I would be appreciative to anyone who can give me an idea as to value. Thanks, Blackbear2 in Massachusetts
oldwizzer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2013 at 6:19pm
There are many many Model 880's out there and many variations. Ck. out the auctions like Gunbroker for current values .
I would think one in nice condition on average probably $40- $70 some special's a little higher, the higher price for metal receiver, metal pump rod, etc. Values depends on many factors including what a seller is asking vs what a buyer is willing to pay.
All in all the 880 is not very high on the list of collectables. I hope thiis has helped.

Ejwills.
Ejwills
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2013 at 7:09pm
$40-70 is spot on for a good shooter in nice condition.....90% or better. Rifled barrel and original box helps it. Likely your gun  is metal receiver and plastic pump arm. I have a soft spot for the 880's in all it's many var. Especially like the 22 cal. models. All of them are easy to pump and pretty accurate plinkers. Easy to work on. They have a faithful following but not a real collectible unless an early var. from the 70's....Daisy made many millions of them....for good reason. Do some research and take some nice pics of it. I'd put it on American Airgun Classifieds and see if it gets a bite.....if nobody is interested on here. :)
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic