Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daisy Model 21 double barrel BB gun for sale

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2013 at 7:55am
Originally posted by EntreriX EntreriX wrote:

I appreciate the information :-)  I really had no idea what it was worth, it was just a shot in the dark.  I had saw one go for $500 that was beat up and was missing a barrel loader, so I basically just priced off that.  But it's quite negotiable, I really don't know too much about these old guns like I said.  If someone is really interested in it, I am more than willing to make a fair deal.

No problem, that's what we are here for. I would make you an offer on it if I didn't already have one. (and if I didn't spend all my money on Christmas....lol). If it were me, I would ask $600 for it and negotiate from there. That's just my opinion though.
davidh5000 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidh5000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2013 at 9:09am
I would agree, it looks about like a $600 gun. I collect the Double Barrel 104 models, and in doing so I run across quite a few of these. They are always good sellers and trading material.
I'm not buying anymore BB Guns.

I'm not buying any less either.
EntreriX View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EntreriX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2013 at 3:39pm
Awesome , yeah I'll definitely do that. I'll edit my initial post to reflect 600$. I am also curious about laws on shipping this if I sell it.. do I have to get any special permits or have a gun dealer ship it for me??
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidh5000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2013 at 11:57pm
Unless it is a local law, as far as I know, BB guns can be shipped to all 50 states without the need for any gun dealer to ship or receive. I have shipped and received many to and from my door via UPS, Fed EX, and USPS.

Rick Cates View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Cates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2013 at 10:45am
There are lots of restrictions on shipping bb guns into states.
There are also lots of local restrictions on ownership like being 18 to 21 years of age.
Below are some of the restricted states and localities and is not a complete list.
I know for a fact that in Ma. in some towns you have to register a bb gun at the local PD.  My brother and his son found this out the hard way.
Just for info.
Everyone should know their local laws to stay out of trouble.
This is why I live in TX.
Rick in TX

Shipping restrictions by location

It's up to YOU to know the laws in your state, county and city and to fully comply with them. The following are examples of some state and local restrictions governing various products. This list shows products that are prohibited in the locations indicated. When criteria must be met for ownership, those are also listed.

All airsoft guns must have at least a 1/4-inch blaze orange muzzle or an orange flash hider. U.S. federal law requires that all airsoft guns are sold with this marking to avoid the guns being mistaken for firearms. Airguns (guns that shoot pellets or steel BBs) do not have an orange muzzle, nor are they required to have one by the U.S. federal government or any state, county or municipal government ordinance. 

California

• Blowguns
  • Blowgun bolts & darts
  • Foregrips

Connecticut

• Foregrips

Delaware

Wilmington
  • Slingshots
  • Slingshot ammo
  • Slingshot accessories

Florida

St. Augustine
  • Slingshots
  • Slingshot ammo
  • Slingshot accessories

Illinois

Airguns over .18 caliber (effective July 13, 2012: There is no velocity limit on airguns below .18 caliber, and airsoft guns are no longer considered firearms by the state)
Aurora
  • Foregrips
Chicago
  • Airguns
  • Airsoft guns
  • Blank guns
  • Blank gun ammo
Cook County
  • Foregrips
Niles
  • Slingshots
  • Slingshot ammo
  • Slingshot accessories
Washington
  • Slingshots
  • Slingshot ammo
  • Slingshot accessories

Massachusetts

• Blowguns
  • Blowgun bolts & darts
  • Slingshots
  • Slingshot ammo
  • Slingshot accessories

Indiana

• Slingshots
  • Slingshot ammo
  • Slingshot accessories

Maine

• Wrist-braced slingshots

Massachusetts

Michigan

• Silencers or baffles
  • Pellet guns: Residents may purchase anything on our site except for pellet guns measuring 26 inches or less (overall length) or guns that have silencers or baffles (either internal or external) that will silence, muffle or in any way reduce the report (sound) of an airgun. Guns that are 26" or less in overall length are regulated by the State and require a concealed gun permit or a state license to purchase a pistol.
  • Smoothbore air rifles and smoothbore air pistols of .177 caliber or less do not require a permit regardless of overall length. Also, all airsoft guns are exempt.
  • Michigan residents may purchase pellet guns that require state permits or licenses by following these steps:
    1. Find a local participating dealer/retailer and know where to ship your gun. The item will be shipped to the designated dealer/retailer in your area. 
    3. Go to your local police department and get a permit to purchase the airgun. Each pellet gun purchase must have a separate permit.
    4. After the permit is issued to you by the police, take it to the gun store where your gun was shipped.
    5. After the permit is presented to the store and their fee is paid, they will give you the airgun.
    6. Take the airgun back to the police department for a safety check and ballistics test.
    7. After the tests are conducted and they determine that the airgun is safe, you can take the airgun home.
Richmond
  • Slingshots
  • Slingshot ammo
  • Slingshot accessories
  • Airguns

Minnesota

Duluth
  • Slingshots
  • Slingshot ammo
  • Slingshot accessories

New Jersey

• Slingshots
  • Slingshot ammo
  • Slingshot accessories
  • Silencers, baffles, mufflers or suppressors...internal, removable or non-removable (does not include fake suppressors)
  • Pellet guns & BB guns: Residents can buy them from us through a designated local gun store after acquiring the appropriate firearm permit (airguns are considered firearms per NJ state law: Title 2C:39-1). 
    Your local gun store must fax a copy of their FFL to Pyramyd Air in order for us to ship the gun you ordered. 
    [Airsoft guns may be restricted by some local laws. It is up to you to determine if airsoft guns may be owned/possessed/used without special permits in their locale.]

New York

• Foregrips
New York City & it's 5 boroughs: Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens & Staten Island
(incl. ZIP Codes 100xx-104xx, 111xx, 112xx-114xx & 116xx)
  • Airguns
  • Airsoft guns
  • BB guns
  • Blank guns
  • Blank gun ammo
  • Blowguns
  • Blowgun bolts & darts
  • Crossbows
  • Lasers
  • Locking folding knives with blades longer than 4 inches
  • Longbows

North Carolina

• Blank guns
  • Blank gun ammo
Morehead
  • Air rifles
  • Slingshots
  • Slingshot ammo
  • Slingshot accessories
  • Pennsylvania

Philadelphia
    • Airguns
    • Airsoft guns
    • BB guns
    • Blowguns
    • Blowgun bolts & darts
    • Crossbows
    • Longbows
    • Slingshots
    • Slingshot ammo
    • Slingshot accessories

Puerto Rico

• Blank guns
    • Blank gun ammo

Rhode Island

• Blank guns
    • Blank gun ammo
    • Slingshots
    • Slingshot ammo
    • Slingshot accessories

South Dakota

Rapid City
    • Slingshots
    • Slingshot ammo
    • Slingshot accessories

Tennessee

Johnson City
    • Airguns
    • Airsoft guns
    • BB guns
    • Slingshots
    • Slingshot ammo
    • Slingshot accessories
    Knoxville
    • Slingshots
    • Slingshot ammo
    • Slingshot accessories

Utah

Salt Lake County
    • Slingshots
    • Slingshot ammo
    • Slingshot accessories

Virginia

• Blank guns
    • Blank gun ammo
    Falls Church
    • Slingshots
    • Slingshot ammo
    • Slingshot accessories

Washington, D.C.

• Airguns
    • Airsoft guns
    • BB guns

West Virginia

Bluefield
    • Slingshots
    • Slingshot ammo
    • Slingshot accessories

Wisconsin

Madison
    • Foregrips
    • Slingshots
    • Slingshot ammo
    • Slingshot accessories
    Rick - Lifetime Museum Member
    AIRGUNNERMD View Drop Down
    Red Ryder Member
    Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AIRGUNNERMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2013 at 11:01am
    I think you won't have any trouble selling your gun.
    I know D.C. and New York have really strict gun laws.

It's up to the buyer to know the laws in their state/county.
    Sellers can't be expected to know every law in every state/county.

If a potential buyer says you can ship it to them, then
    go with that.  If someone is buying an airgun through the
    mail, then THEY MUST know the laws in their state/county.

I would let a potential buy know in advance that you
    will be shipping the gun on good faith that
    they can in fact receive an airgun through the mail.
    If there are problems with their state/county law, and
    their gun gets seized, then it is not your responsibility,
    and you WILL NOT refund their money.
    Tbird View Drop Down
    Red Ryder Member
    Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2013 at 11:45am
    Originally posted by davidh5000 davidh5000 wrote:

I would agree, it looks about like a $600 gun. I collect the Double Barrel 104 models, and in doing so I run across quite a few of these. They are always good sellers and trading material.
    Hey David, you run by them alot? Wow, I never see them unless I'm at a BB gun show (and they are all over priced) or on a auction sight. I have a model 104 also and I think I like it just alittle bit better then my model 21. I think the wood stocks make it feel just alittle bit more solid of a gun.
    Red Ryder Member
    Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidh5000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2013 at 1:14pm
    I do a lot of buying, selling and trading with private collectors for all sorts of pre WW2 BB guns. In doing so I have probably bought, sold, or traded at least 20 model 21's. Most of the ones I see on GunBroker are overpriced, but there are good deals on there every now and then. I still pick up 21's though as they are really good trading material, and have a very nice 1000 shot Bennet model that I would trade for one now.

EntreriX View Drop Down
    Groupie
    Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EntreriX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2013 at 2:09pm
    Now priced more accurately in the main post ;-)
    Tbird View Drop Down
    Red Ryder Member
    Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-31-2013 at 9:25am
    Good luck, I hope you sell it.
    Can you give me your email address, I wanted to ask you a question about the gun. You can send it to Tbirddipp@aol.com
    Thanks
     Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
      Share Topic