Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I’m looking for 70’s era bb gun

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coolride0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2005 at 11:57am
sounds like a cool gun if he does not buy it- email me
bryant_marshall@comcast.net
thanks bryant
pinball-1 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinball-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2005 at 1:11pm
If you selling it please let me know. Thanks! Jessejames1515@yahoo.com
Stejenma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stejenma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2005 at 2:04pm
Can someone tell me about this Daisy bb gun that I have. Refer to my earlier posting today. Thanks
stevec View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2005 at 12:57am

Hi

The model 111 is a fairly common rifle.It is made after the Red Ryder 111-40.It is not real collectable as there are alot of them out there.It comes with different designs on them.It is a nice rifle just not real collectable

Stevec

Stejenma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stejenma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2005 at 9:57am
I haven't looked at this Daisy 111 as being collectible as I don't collect guns.  I just wanted know what it was and the year it was made. I haven't really thought about selling it as it was my deceased brother's.  But if there are alot out there then that first guy that wanted to buy one probably could find one preety quick, huh?  Just for grins, how much is the gun worth to anybody?  And since it's only sentiment to me, then maybe I can give it to someone who would love it like my brother did. Just a thought.
coolride0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coolride0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2005 at 4:53pm
hi if he does not want the gun you have i would give it a good home -   
bryant_marshall@comcast.net
thanks bryant
Stejenma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stejenma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2005 at 6:28pm
Hi--I'm sorry but the Daisy BB gun will have to go on hold right now--my husband fell thru the ceiling from the attic 8 ft and he is in serious but stable condition.  So when this is over I will write more a bout the bb gun and decide if it's needs a good home.  I will refer back here at such time.  thanks for understanding--jennifer
Stejenma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stejenma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2005 at 8:28am
 Hi--I have decided to give the Daisy BB gun to the first guy--danokane for his son to have. So sorry guys--I didn't want to sell it but I will give it to him so he can give it a good home.  jennifer
Kevin D. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevin D. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2005 at 2:54am
Jennifer, That was a very nice thing that you did for danocanes son, and I'm sure he will appreciate it as your brother did. Sorry to hear about your husband and hope he mends soon. Take care,KD
stevec View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2005 at 3:17am

Hi

Hope your husband is doing ok.I don't think that is the exact rifle he was looking for but hey a free Daisy.That is very kind of you to do that

Stevec

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic