Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My Next Air Rifle:

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HANGFIRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Next Air Rifle:
    Posted: July-25-2014 at 8:37pm

Hello,

It appears that Daisy does not offer an airgun approaching the quality of manufacture and performance of English and German-made guns.

It's too bad, because I would really like to have an American-made Daisy rifle with the fine quality of a German or British airgun, with cost being no object.

I have a German Beeman R7, which is a truly well-made airgun, with the legendary Rekord trigger. I paid ten times as much for it as I did for my recently purcahased (and returned) Daisy Powerline 880.

I'm now considering upgrading to either the revered Beeman R9 or the top-rated British TC-200.

Do any of you own any of these high-quality springers?

Thanks,
HANGFIRE

oldwizzer View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2014 at 11:11am
Harold, It would seem your really into high quality springers rather the Daisy products. I would think you
would find a lot more in common on the yellow forum, but you are always welcomed here.
Some of the guys on this forum also have other airguns besides  Daiisy including myself but by and far this is a Daisy forum, as such most of the discussions are about Daisy products.
The number of members that are active on this forum are few in number but all of us try are best to be of assistance to each other and any new members, we don't have all the answers but if possible we will try to direct you to some other forum or person who may be of help. In the lazy day's of summer the forum is not as active as most other times of the year. As I mentioned in another post patience is the key word especially at this time of year. Were all glad that the Daisy Museum members has made this
forum available to all to enjoy, in fellowship and to share our interest in Daisy products.

Enjoy the day.

Ejwills.

Ejwills
daisy addiction View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daisy addiction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2014 at 11:22am
Couldn't have said it better.
HANGFIRE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HANGFIRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2014 at 6:42pm

HEY OLD WIZZER

I had been a member of the Yellow Forum or a long time, but I'm now permanently banned, because I started a flame war with the Moderators.

There are a couple of people on that forum whom I despise.

Best wishes!

HANGFIRE

(I also owned a PCP, but I got tired of towing a 2-1/2 ton Air Compressor trailer behind me, so I sold it to Joe Brancato)

HANGFIRE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HANGFIRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2014 at 6:46pm

Couldn't have said it better, eh, Daisy Addiction?

Well then...I'm looking forward to reading more of the things you coudn't have said better!

HANGFIRE
willielumplump View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willielumplump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2014 at 9:34pm
Yeppers, some of those Yellow Legs on the Yellow forum are quite arrogant; however lots of useful information on that site.
Semper Fi
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic