Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

111 model 40 Red Ryder parts gun wanted

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 111 model 40 Red Ryder parts gun wanted
    Posted: August-31-2014 at 10:03am
Hi all,
I'm looking for an early Red Ryder parts gun. What I need are decent wood stocks, the sight elevator screw, and the stock screw that goes through the receiver. The rest of the gun can be trash. Wood burned stock is preferred. I picked up a decent 1st Var. copper banded at the flea market yesterday but it is missing those screws, the stock is cracked in the usual place, and was refinished by a child. Otherwise it's in about 75% condition. Thanks in advance.
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
Tbird View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2014 at 7:24am
I probably have a new original stock screw for it and may have stock but not sure if it would be the right stock or not, I will have to look. Send me an Email with your name and address and I will send you what I have. Tbirddipp@aol.com
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2014 at 9:27am
Thanks Tbird. Sending email.
sadia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sadia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2014 at 5:17am
I am trying to revive/restore an old Daisy model 450 Rotoclip pellet rifle. I would like to buy your old 450 closet queen or pieces/parts airgun to help me revive this one. Could use the manual and box also. Please let me know what you have via email or private message.
Decrease your exam stress by using our latest pass4sure and best quality COMPTIA
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2014 at 7:52pm
Thanks for your help and advice Tbird. I appreciate it.
I'm still looking for an early 111 mod. 40 parts gun.  If anyone has a beater please let me know. I have alot of trade bait in parts and guns if cash doesn't float your boat. 
Thanks in advance.
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2014 at 7:53pm
BTW I no longer have the mod. 450. :(
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic