Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Trouble with Model 1938

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wallyfromwaco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trouble with Model 1938
    Posted: March-21-2005 at 2:12pm
I have an old Red Ryder, Model 1938, that shot well and then started shooting bb's about 6-8'.  I tried putting oil in the 'oil here' hole and that fixed it for awhile and now it is doing it again.  Can anyone suggest a remedy for this??
pinball-1 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinball-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2005 at 2:29pm
Try putting about 5-10 drops down the barrel with the shot tube out (if you have a removable shot tube) otherwise you will be unable to try this. This will solve the problem 90% of the time.
Wallyfromwaco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wallyfromwaco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2005 at 2:48pm
Thanks for the help.  I went out and tried it and it worked!!  I appreciate your help.
pinball-1 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinball-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2005 at 3:29pm

No problem. Glad to help when I can.

Dustin

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic