Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Daisy Products > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gun broker auction for 2202 magazine

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pointerman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gun broker auction for 2202 magazine
    Posted: March-29-2015 at 11:39am
went on Gun Broker and found a magazine for a model 2202 the start price was $200 I thought that was kind of ridiculous I want one as bad as most people but that is way to high I think greed was driving that auction.
IGot2P View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IGot2P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2015 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by pointerman pointerman wrote:

went on Gun Broker and found a magazine for a model 2202 the start price was $200 I thought that was kind of ridiculous I want one as bad as most people but that is way to high I think greed was driving that auction.

You were a couple of days late. A trashy 2202 with THREE magazines just sold on gunbroker for $99.75 plus some shipping! Again the stock was trash but could have been parted out.

gladiator View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gladiator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2015 at 12:56pm
Hi I have 35 shot mag-clip for daisy power line 2000 series airguns . Or is one you want for Daisy 2202 rifle? I have 2202 new in box never shot I would sell.
old collector shooter
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2015 at 6:52pm
oh boy. here we go again.
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
wetdog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wetdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2015 at 10:12am
Starting price is $98.99 for a magazine on gunbroker with 3 days left. I don't know if it is the same one.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic