Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daisy 300 and 200

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DannoP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Daisy 300 and 200
    Posted: March-30-2015 at 9:58pm
Hi all , I need to thin my herd down AGAIN ! , I am going to sell my 300 which has had the 1200 piercing cup replace along with the rear seal , new sights , trigger replaced ( thanks Jim  ) and the shuttle polished , just shot it today and got a bit over 100 hard shots out of the cartridge and no jams wit a trigger pull of maybe 3 LBS . I also have my 200 that Jim fixed for me awhile back with a 1200 piercing cup , polished shuttle one of Jim's custom springs and the seals conditioned , shot it awhile back and got a little over 120 good shots out of one cartridge and left CO 2 in it for almost a whole week before I got to shoot these 120 shots - Jim does good work and these are cool guns - just have too many " cool guns " was going to replace the girlfriend instead but she buys me the CO2's , Pellets and BB"S every now and then as a surprise so I guess I can thin the Herd as Stuart say's . Let me know if there is any interest and a general , idea of what they would be worth in very very good shape , Thanks . Oh and I just took some pictures so if any one wants any let me know .
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2015 at 6:15pm
Hey Danno,
Email me on the 300 :)
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
DannoP View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DannoP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2015 at 6:58pm
Consider yourself emailed .
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic