Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Daisy No.25 BB Gun

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clarko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Daisy No.25 BB Gun
    Posted: May-09-2005 at 9:42am

Can any one tell me when the Mod.25 Daisy BB Gun was Issued ? I know its at least 50 yrs old. Also what the value may be Now.       clarko

Edited by clarko
pinball-1 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinball-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2005 at 9:46am

There are many versions of the Model 25 spanning over 75 years. You need to post more info about yours so someone can find out when it was made (ex. stock-wood/plastic, where was it made, etc.)

Dustin

craftkid48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote craftkid48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2005 at 11:41am

CLARKO, LOOK IT UP!!!!

TRY THIS SITE:    http://www.bbairguns.com/Chronology.htm

Dave
clarko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clarko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2005 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by pinball-1 pinball-1 wrote:

There are many versions of the Model 25 spanning over 75 years. You need to post more info about yours so someone can find out when it was made (ex. stock-wood/plastic, where was it made, etc.)

Dustin

clarko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clarko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2005 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by clarko clarko wrote:

Can any one tell me when the Mod.25 Daisy BB Gun was Issued ? I know its at least 50 yrs old. Also what the value may be Now. This gun has a wooden stock, rear adjustable sight,solid mount front sight,and was Mfg. in Plymouth Mich. The BB chamber screws into the end of barrell. There are also 5 different patent Numbers on top of reciever.On sides of blued reciever there is scene of Pheasents and a Man with shotgun and hunting dog.     clarko

Edited by clarko

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote craftkid48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2005 at 5:11pm

It is a variation #7 and made from 1936 to 1953 and I have bought 2 in the last 30 days , at auction, for less thn $35.00 each. One was an outstanding example.

The other was a good one, but had lost most of its blueing.

Dave

Dave
pinball-1 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinball-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2005 at 10:03am
Wow, good deals Dave!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote craftkid48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2005 at 12:31pm

I have pictures on AIR GUN USA

Dave

Dave
pinball-1 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinball-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2005 at 1:34pm

I havent been on there much latley cause of school and everything, but I'll check them out sometime.

Dustin

My 300th post!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic