Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wanted: Super Buzz Barton 103 rear sight tube.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bavaria55n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-31-2016 at 9:18am
Perhaps you could just set it aside and do the restoration later. Sort of a memorial. May help you deal with your loss.
Gary
RedRyderUSA View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedRyderUSA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2017 at 8:27pm
Thank you all for the kind words. I hope I can find a sight tube soon. Been waiting quite a while. A few bites but no luck.
Be Independent!
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2017 at 10:42am
I know this is not exactly the tube you are looking for but I know a guy at the local flea that has an old beat up Golden Eagle that still has the sight tube on it. 
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedRyderUSA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2017 at 4:07pm
That would work too. Mine isn't a super nice gun just something I want to shoot and display.
Be Independent!
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2017 at 6:25pm
I will try and look that guy up.....once flea season starts again up here. I'm in upstate NY so we are talking a couple months. He has had that rifle for sale for at least a year. Probably will still have it come March. Should have thought of it for you last fall. I'm sorry. 
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedRyderUSA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2017 at 8:17pm
Don't be sorry, I appreciate your help. Our local antiques fair will be back in march so I'll look there too. Thank you.
Be Independent!
garretson4305 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garretson4305 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2017 at 9:05pm
Ill keep an eye out too i have several flea markets and antique shops in my area and find lots of old parts and guns maybe something will come along

Tim
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedRyderUSA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2017 at 8:40am
Thanks I appreciate that.
Be Independent!
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedRyderUSA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2017 at 10:34pm
Bump! I'm still looking for this sight tube.
Be Independent!
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2017 at 7:24pm
Hi Josh,
I just bought a Buzz Barton parts gun at the flea today. Are you still looking for a sight tube? I now have one for you, if you want it. It's not perfect but it is complete with the original screw. Tongue
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic