Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Huge Online BBgun Auction

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustinhemmingsen@yah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Huge Online BBgun Auction
    Posted: April-17-2016 at 1:21pm
Guys I'm finally got my ducks in a row and going to get rid of this massive hoard of bbguns, I'm putting them on a online auction only site. To pre register go to http://cornwellauction.hibid.com/ the bidding starts April 24 and that's the date it will be online   if got any question please call me at 1402 741 1100
dustinhemmingsen@yah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustinhemmingsen@yah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2016 at 1:22pm
BurghDude View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BurghDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2016 at 3:21pm
If you click on the picture in the post above, it'll take you to a photobucket folder with lots of pictures, including what I think is the hand written inventory of what will be available.  "Massive hoard" is not an overstatement! 

Dustin, will you be listing each gun separately, or breaking them into lots?  If by lots, can you give some idea of how you'll be combining them?

Thanks!

Vince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustinhemmingsen@yah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2016 at 3:53pm
There going to sell one by one this auction and see how that goes and that list is close to what I have, I still got to go back to the guy I got these from and pickup another 2-300 guns, that's if I get rid of these without losing any money
MarvMar View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarvMar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2016 at 4:02pm
Are the guns going to be actually sold on April 24, or will the bidding on each gun  take  place over a period of several days?

Marv, NW OH
MarvMar View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarvMar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2016 at 4:04pm
another question....
If a gun sells to someone "out of town", how will it be shipped?
Will the buyer have to make the arrangements, or do you have a shipping company?

Marv, NW OH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustinhemmingsen@yah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2016 at 4:28pm
Buyer pays for shipping and the auction company and I ship it to you so buy more then one    and once we open this auction up for bidding, you got two too three weeks before it ends
Bavaria55n View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bavaria55n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2016 at 4:29pm
What an amazing accumulation!

The sooner you post good solid answers to all the questions the more likely you are to have interested bidders.  Good Luck!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustinhemmingsen@yah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2016 at 4:59pm
Just to let you guys know if this does's well, I have another collection thats just right down the street that's wanting to let go 200 + guns too plus where I got this bunch from there's another 200+ more. If u got questions ask I will answer a fast as possible
Tbird View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2016 at 12:52pm
looks good Dustin, hope you sell all of the guns. If you need anything don't hesitate to call. Good luck buddy! I'll be watching the auctions and hopefully buying a few from you.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic