Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Impossible to find parts co-op

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John in N.B. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2017 at 7:41pm
I bought a front sight same as your model from Dennis Baker a couple of years ago. He'll ask you how it's punched because there's two types. Just tell him two squares and he'll know. Good luck.
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2017 at 7:52pm
On a hunch I checked at JG Airguns and he has one, you'll need to ask if it'll fit your gun.

cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2017 at 8:03pm
Forgot to add, the model 25 seals, air tube and pin also fits the model 96.  Wink
David1957 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2017 at 7:07pm
I just ordered the front sights for the 96 and 1894 from jg and added a shot tube for the 96. BB's were falling out of the barrel and I discovered the keeper spring was missing. Everything else for the 25 and 1894 I will order from Daisy museum. Thanks, I'll keep you informed as to the progress. Once again you guys were great in helping me.

David
P.s. I noticed my pictures disappeared from a previous post. I moved them to a folder for bb guns on photo bucket. It will not happen again now that I have a folder designated for bb guns.
David
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2017 at 3:15pm
In case you missed seeing it, they also have that BB retainer spring if you ever want to repair your original shot tube.
David1957 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2017 at 11:03pm
I got the 96 front sight and shot tube. I heated the front sight with a hair dryer and was able to bend it and it popped in. The parts for the 25 won't ship till next month. 

Check out the grandkids backstop. I used old pallets and screwed boards onto it and then indoor/outdoor carpet pads to stop the bb's from bouncing back. The kids get to hunt critters on the shelf. I sit in the lawn chair and shoot in the shade. Yes I am lazy. 

David
oneandgone View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneandgone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2017 at 11:25pm
That's fantastic, I love it! Very well done!
David1957 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2017 at 11:26pm
This is a bullet box I made for my pellet gun. Its got rubber mulch inside. I didn't even empty the bag. I just pushed the whole bag in. Its got 2 clip boards with the centers cut out screwed on front and cardboard behind it. Paper targets just clip in. Very quite pellet catcher. I just thought I'd post it. It's not my idea. I found the idea on the internet which makes me look like a genius. ha ha.

David
cobalt327 View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobalt327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2017 at 12:55am
Great job!!
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2017 at 8:04pm
I'm loving these DIY back stops. David, Your target looks like one of the targets I download and print. While I'm at it I thought I'd ask if anyone recognizes this trigger. It has an almost identical profile to the Daisy triggers from the 40's-70's.......except for the hinged part. What do you think....is it a Daisy trigger?

All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic