Daisy Museum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Daisy Airguns > Buy & Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Posting Photos

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldwizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2017 at 3:02pm
I always used  Photo Bucket but seems they made a lot of changes, It look's like there going from free to fee.  Some of the other forum members are using TinyPic but I haven't tried it. I think  The Museum
should post a list of free eligible picture download sites, other then the one mentioned. Always nice to have a choice

Ejwills
Ejwills
almyjmoore View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote almyjmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2017 at 6:20pm
I have been using POSTIMAGE, it is easy to use, free, and there is no advertising. But I still haven't been able to find out if that is an acceptable way to post pictures on Daisy Talk. It sounds like Vince wants us to use some round about method of posting pictures on a site then provide a link to that site (in the thread) and the viewer could hit on that link and be taken to the sight where the picture was stored. I have found that the picture comes up much less than 50 % of the time plus you have to go through the same process to view each picture if there is more than one. When I find that method on a thread, I don't waste my time. Thanks, Al
BurghDude View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BurghDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2017 at 11:32pm
Well, let's clarify.. that's not what "I" want, it is just the way this forum is set up.  Also, and very importantly, when you do the steps I talked about, the image appears *in the post*.  The post viewers don't have to go anywhere else to see the image.  

Unless I'm wrong, that is.  Did you have to go to an external link to see the pictures I posted about the process of posting pictures?  I didn't.. but maybe others do have to.  I never considered that it wouldn't display the same for anyone.  Please let me know if you have to go back to imgur to see the pictures. 

The bottom line is to get an image in a post, you first put it somewhere that gives it a web address (imgur etc.), then paste that web address into the window that opens when you press the tree icon in the regular reply box.  That imports the picture into the post.  The process works every time for this Windows user.  I don't have a mac to try it on.

Vince

almyjmoore View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote almyjmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2017 at 7:51am
Thanks, it sounds like the method that I am using is acceptable. Al
rexron911 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rexron911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2018 at 7:42pm
I use IMGUR.com to post pictures. Go to IMGUR.com and lad or drag picture then cut and past link in you post. Its easy to use for everyone.
Okay, Black Bart, now you get yours!!!
the fuse View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the fuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2018 at 6:15pm
I love this forum but since photobucket.......well..... kicked the bucket for me, I just can't be bothered to try and figure out another convoluted way to post pics on here. There are too many other airgun forums that take pics right off my PC. Ya'll will just have to email me for pics if the time comes that you want them.
All I'm for is the liberty of the individual.
Airitis View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airitis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2018 at 9:32pm
I agree. Nothing irks me more than sophisticated technology that takes MORE effort to accomplish simple tasks. Kinda' takes the fun out of it!
Air-It-Is
Charlieshoffner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlieshoffner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2018 at 12:47am
I have a red rider bb gun don't know how to tell what model it is or how old or what it worth can some one please help me hoping its worth a good bit so I can help my son in his wedding
Bavaria55n View Drop Down
Red Ryder Member
Red Ryder Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bavaria55n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2018 at 5:38pm
Start a new thread in the questions section.
You will get some expert advice.
Gary
gailen David View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gailen David Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2019 at 2:15pm
That was a great post.

GAILEN
gailen David
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic